Ch. 14 - MISSING

A Good Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun restarted his cigarette and then took a few beers from the fridge. His face doesn't look good. Soohyuk watched him closely. 

"You know that you were outrageous to her.." He said who opposed Jonghyun's attitude. 

Jonghyun not answered. He only smoked his cigarette and occasionally drank his beer. 

"What happens actually?" Asked Youngkwang wondered. He gets up and looked at Jonghyun with a serious face. "You have never been like this before," 

Seajun sighed and came closer. He feels the same as the others. "You just said that you're truly dating and you just said fake in front of us? Are you crazy? Looks how flustered her. Didn't you're too much?"

"I saw her kissing with her ex-boyfriend, the one that in the article.." response him feels uncomfortable with all questions who attack him.

"Mworageo?!" It was like no one of them believed it.

Jonghyun told them and all of them became silent. 

"So that I am really upset and talking bad at her without realized.." 

"Do you hearing her explain?" Asked Soohyuk who more looks calm.

"How can I hear that when I still pissed off remember about that!" Response him. He smoked his last cigarette and threw it into the ashtray. He leaned on the couch and looked at the ceiling. Sighed and couldn't clear his mind.

"Look at she came here... I think, she has a reason. You have to hear that, man~" said Seajun tried to be wise. "I don't think she is a type of like that.."

Soohyuk leaned on his back to the couch too and tried to be in his position then he looked at him,

"Don't you remember? When your dating scandal with Nana being appeared in the media and you're threatened? She heard you, believe you and not leave you..."

Heard him? Believed him? Yeah, she always likes that. Don't care about what the other people said. But he saw it with both of his eyes. 

"And I have no idea about this...Sungjoon.." Youngkwang speaks up carefully. "What's wrong with him? Is he mean it? He really liked her?"

"ahhh... Why you guys so complicated?" Murmured Saejun.

Sungjoon? It looks like that. Jonghyun remembered when he found him at his apartment with Yura before they're went played bowling. He found him staring at her a little longer till he greets them and how Sungjoon always when they're together and when they're chill out in cafe too, he suddenly getting annoys.

"You guys have to talk...alone," said Soohyuk mean it.

Jonghyun not respond to it and just closed his eyes.

A sound of the door opened and a step in hurry could he heard. He opened his eyes and saw Sungjoon in there.

"Yah, let's talk!" Sungjoon cames with a serious face made their friends a little nervous. Worried something bad would come between them.

Everyone just left the two of them. They're told to them to better not used their hands and finished it when they come.

Jonghyun gave Sungjoon a beer and stand by side him as he looked a view from the windows.

Jonghyun looked calmed now. He opened a beer as asked him, "Since when? You'd like her.." he really won't fight with one of his close friends because of a girl. But this thing..a little different.

"Not long ago, before you guys officially..."

"So..you know that before.." asked him about fake dating. Sungjoon nodded and gulping his beer. 

"Leave her, if you couldn't believe her.," said Sungjoon took a look at him that smile sideways. 

"Why? So that you can approach her?" Jonghyun just looking at his beer.

"No, I think I could take care of her better than you.."

It's been silent for a moment. 

"She tried to tell you, isn't she? But you're busy when in London.." Sungjoon started told him what he knows. It's a little bit moved his heart.

"When I came to her apartment, gave back her phone, her ex-mother visit her and she told me too that her ex came to her.." He had no words and just heard him. "She'd know her scandal would be out and she has to be silent, and instead, she wants you not to be involved ... "

"I don't know about kissed or what just you said to her before...but you just acted not fair to her,"

"Why are you tell me about this?" Asked Jonghyun started to look at him.

"I promised her, to talk with you.."

Their eyes met and Jonghyun asked if they're that close already. 

"You can say that... And If you still make her in a difficult situation, then don't regret if I take her from you.." his eyes looked mean it when he told him about that. 

Jonghyun clenched his hands holding his emotions.

"Tried it if you can ..." 

"I am not asking your permission~"

Jonghyun gave him a sharp look. 

"But I really won't give you this.." Sungjoon took a step closer then punched his face till his body fell down. Jonghyun smirked disbelief touched his side lips that bleeding.

"You're the one who set it up, but now you're the one who makes it stop.." Sungjoon went away left him in a burning heart. 

"Geez.." 

Yura back to her apartment. It feels cold and quiet. She looked at two slippers on the floors and a black one that belongs to him. She wears that red rose one.

She let his slipper still there.

She walking slowly to the couch as she passed the photos of them on the wall. She opened her hat and mask. Her body feels not good today.

She the tv and let it noisy. Get up and looking to eat in the kitchen. But nothing to eat. Just chocolate and a pack of stale bread. She decides to bite the chocolate and take a bottle of wine that she stores from her mother. It's not good when your stomach empty but she just has this to fill it.

Her eyes were puffy and her face slightly freezes due to cold. She gazed at the windows and watching snowfalls. He said that he hated that snow back then. But now She who really hates the winter more. He broke her heart too in the winter snow. Why it's always ended in the winter snow?

She opened her wardrobe and quietly saw his stack of black, white and gray shirts neatly arranged. She took a breath heavily and wear her clothes to sleep then immediately lay down on the bed. 

She closed her eyes but he was that appears on her deep mind. She even felt like smelled his perfume. She opened her eyes and still thinking about him.

It's hurt but she really missed him badly. 

The morning was welcomed but she still lay on the bed without passion. Her eyes swollen for crying overnight and sleeping but like no sleep. 

Her head heavy and she feels cold as she couldn't feel her body who has a fever. She just really wants in her bed without doing anything. But it just made her thinking about him and shed a tear.

She got up and choose to clean up her studio. She made herself busy. She looked at her phone sometimes, perhaps, he called her. Tell her that he was sorry... 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter