Ch. 23 - THE WEDDING

A Good Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hokkaido, Japan.

"Yes, I've arrived. They are resting now .. " Yura opened her coat and get in the bathroom. 

"Should I pick you up at the airport later? Ah. Okay ... I'll make a reservation soon,"

She hung up after finishing talking to Jonghyun. 

Jonghyun postponed the enlistment schedule to 3 weeks from now.

They plan to hold a meeting of the two families at a restaurant in Kyoto. Actually, they secretly planned this with their agency to avoid media.

He will be in Japan two days after her. 

They are nervous but excited about this. 

These two days, she used to take her parents for a walk-in Hokkaido. They also continue to contact him because they can not wait to meet him made her a little embarrassed.

And finally, the day came, she arrived in Kyoto in the early morning meanwhile he was already arrived last night and staying at a hotel. They're planned to dinner at the restaurant in the hotel. 

"Mom doesn't be nervous," Jonghyun told her mother many times as caress her shoulder.

"Your mom just excited." Said his dad.

"My only son finally wants to marriage..." She hugged his son happily.

"Hm," he nodded smiled and they're laughing.

"Let's get ready, we have to be a restaurant at 7 p.m, called your Noona too." Said his dad.

The staff and manager from their agency already set the dinner place and send the securities.

Yura's family already waited in the dining room in nervousness. It's almost 7 o'clock at night. 

She looks beautiful in a black dress that covered her milky skin and her long hair was left loose. Her mother continued to check her daughter's clothes and hair. 

"They are coming ... " whispered her manager, who made them turn their heads and stood up simultaneously.

A smile broke out on everyone's face. Awkward and happy. They greeted each other and bowed to each other in the middle of both couple eyes that glancing at each other with a smile of happiness... then lowered their face in a shy smile.

"Is this your granddaughter?" Her mom caresses Jonghyun's nephew and told them that she can't wait for her first grandchild that she refers to Jonghyun and Yura who make everyone laugh.

"Eomma~" Yura felt ashamed of her mother's words.

They began to introduce themselves. Share stories about their families and discuss their children with each other.

All moments are captured by the camera for documentation that they will one day share for fans. 

They planned to tie up the vow in the church that would only be witnessed by family and register marriages immediately and celebrate after 

Jonghyun was discharged from military service.

"Are you planning to announce it now? " Jonghyun's dad asked them.

"Yeah, along with the announcement of my enlistment date. Maybe the article will out the day after tomorrow." Jonghyun answered.

"This might be a pro and a contra, I hope you guys stay strong ..." said Yura's mom.

"Don't worry, we are already discussing various possibilities." Replies Yura as she calms down her mom.

In addition to the family, Yura has announced this to members of Girls Day. Because they are witnesses of their love journey, they will, of course, invite them. 

Likewise, a close friend of Jonghyun. All of the shock but happy for them. 

Breaking News: Jonghyun and Yura will get married before Jonghyun's enlistment.

Today (3/8), Hong Jonghyun (29) and Kim Yura (30) posted a marriage announcement via their SNS and their fan cafe with sweet photos of them and write a handwritten letter to their fans:

"Hello. This is Jonghyun. Because this is an important part of my life, I want to announce it personally to you especially my fans who have accompanied me for more than 10 years since my debut. 

I also want to thank you for loving me so long and now besides my duty to love you all, I also need your prayers and blessings to start a long life with the most precious person and I love now until later. 

Your support is the most important and precious thing for me. I will try to be a more hard-working person and artist that more mature in the future and see you again after I finish my military service.

I also hope that you will be careful about the cold weather outside and stay warm and healthy. Be happy, that's important!

Once again I want to say thank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter