Ch. 5 - JEALOUS

A Good Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ah, I am gonna crazy look at my schedule today," said Yura who talking with someone on the phone. She was just arrived from Hongkong and have to next schedule after that without back home first. 

"Ne, If my scenes finish early, I will join with you and the other.." Yura finished her call and stepped out from the car to the filming site. 

She wasn't well today, she has a headache and has a cold these days. Fortunately, her scenes finished early as expected. She was left immediately after saying goodbye to everyone.

She asked her manager to take her to a restaurant BBQ, she entered the restaurant and looking for some friends,

"Yura!" Not far from her, Bohyun smiled at her and called out her.

"Oppa!"

"Ah Young-ah?" A voiced of someone beside her made her stepped stop and turned her head.

"Jong Oppa?" 

"It's you-"

Yura startled when she realized some model friends with Jonghyun, there was Youngkwang, Seungjoon, and Sejun. Its been a long time since last she saw them.

"Eo, annyeonghaseyo.."

"What are you doing here?" Asked Jonghyun wondered.

"Ah, I meet some friends." 

Jonghyun wants to ask more but Yura immediately went to her table after excuse. They're not meet for two weeks because of their tight schedule and they do not have an excuse to meet up.

"Are you guys dating? It was so awkward," said Youngkwang made Sejun feel uneasy and change the subject. 

Jonghyun took a glance at Yura's table. He feels jealous looks at the guy so close to her.

"Yura, he is your boyfriend? Hong Jonghyun?" Asked her friend pointed out Jonghyun. Bohyun looked at Jonghyun who still there and stare at him.

"Ah, no, we are meet by coincidence-"

"he didn't tell you that he was here?"

"A-ani, he did, but I don't know it will be the same restaurant-" lying her fast. 

Everyone who hangs out with her will be asking her many questions about Jonghyun and made her always lying to them who do not know.

It's over midnight, one by one her friends back home, Yura was still there with Bohyun and his manager. 

"It's not easy but you have tried best, don't worry.." said Bohyun comfort her who feels unwell because of some bad comments about her acting.

"Yeah, I have to work hard, right?"

They're giggles made someone else jelly and don't wanna go home.

"Are you guys dating?" Asked Bohyun suddenly made Yura almost choke.

"Eo! Of course! We are-" answered her tried to laugh. She has no idea bump into Jonghyun here. It will be weird if they're did not know each other doing.

"Is it okay to back home with me?"

"Eiyy.. kwaenchana, he's an easy-going person. Don't worry-" said her with smiled. 

On another side, Jonghyun still in there with his friends and he always took a glanced at Yura. 

"Do you will back home with her?" Asked Seungjun to Jonghyun.

"Ah, I-" 

Yura looks to get up and finished her talk. They're stepped close to his table, "You're still here, Oppa?"

"I just will back home now.."

"Ah, ya, this is Bohyun Ahn, he is an actor-" Yura introduces Bohyun who besides her.

"Oh yeah, I know him.." said Jonghyun smiled and greet him. "Are you back home now?" Asked Jonghyun to Yura.

"Yeah, Bohyun and his manager will take me home.." 

"Ah, ne.." Jonghyun feels irritated to hear that.

"We have to hang out together then.." said Youngkwang as he smiled.

"I am looking forward to it-" replied her. 

"I will waiting in the car," said Bohyun excuse from them. Yura nodded and looked at Jonghyun, "I think I have to go home right now, Oppa."

"Oh, ne.." responded him flustered. "But.." Jonghyun stopped Yura who would step away.

"It's not good to see back home with another guy, I will take you home-"

"Eo?"

Yura was walking behind Jonghyun, followed him to his car.

"Is it okay?" Asked Yura.

Jonghyun opened the door car for Yura and turned his body to her, "so, is it okay to back home with another guy besides your boyfriend?"

She was quiet and looked at him, "A-ani-"

"Get in,"

"Eo.."

Yura took a glanced on Jonghyun while in their way to back home, "wae?" Asked Jonghyun.

"Ani, I feel you are my boyfriend-" she said made him cleared his throat.

"You can think like that, I don't mind."

"Tsk, how can I-" Yura tried to laugh and took it as a joke.

"Wae? You're still into that guy?"

"Woojin? Ani, I've done with him." 

Jonghyun looked doubt at her, "jinjja?"

"Eo, jinjja-" she answered looked at him.

"It's good.."

"What's good?"

"You're moving on..." 

Yura lifts her lips a little and sighed, "It's not like my first time being broken heart, I have been like that when you have turned me down-" said her without realized and bite her lips then throwing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter