Ch. 10 - HER

A Good Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun POV.

How could she tell me so detailed?

I just watched her CF with Sungjoon yesterday. Not full of scenes. Just some of the scenes.

Of course, it bothers me but I couldn't do anything. 

Because it's her job. Their job. But this girl, geez, she was so detailed telling about that.

I gave her hand massage, but she was looked sleepy. I am the one who sleepy head but she turned to be the same.

She begs me to continue my massage in a cute way made me want to hug her tightly. My girlfriend is just too cute. 

For everyone that thought me so cold to her back then, yeah, I am looked bad guy but right far in bottom of my heart. I couldn't stand still of her cuteness but how could I am showed it in front of many cameras and people that I don't know who was them.

"Oppa not sleepy?" 

"Na? Not. I have many schedules today but why you are sleepy than me?" 

She chuckled on my chest. I could smell her hair and smile by myself. 

"Do you change your shampoo?"

She looked up to me wondering, "why did you know that?"

I hugged her more tightly, sniffing and kissing her top of the head, "I liked it~"

She laughed hard suddenly made me sharply looking at her. She pulled out her body from me and slightly hit me, "Oppa you're really different when camera off then camera on.."

"Did you really feel nothing when we're stuck close together when WGM era?" Continued her made me hesitating and giggles as she covered it with my hand.

I chose to avoid her, "molla~"

"Why you didn't know?" 

"Why you suddenly bring it up?"

She laughed and back into my chest, "Just wonder..."

I am still quiet and she still protests that I do not give her an answer. 

"Of course no, I felt a something~" I tried to satisfied her.

"What?"

She immediately looked at my eyes, waiting for my answer and made me wanted to more. I am slowly lower my head for whispered to her ear.

"Something~"

She hit me hard and chuckled, "yah! Mwoya~"

She's too cute now. 

I hugged her tight, "you have to sleep in your room now. You can't sleep in here~"

"Mm... I still want to be with you here.." 

"Hmm?" I just smiling after heard that. Yeah, I miss her too.

"How if you sleep in my room, we can just sleep together side by side?" Her words made me looked at her curious. How could she be easy to ask that?

"You looked used to asked that.."

She blushing and avoided eye contact.

"Aniya~" denied her fast made me more.

Then we moved to her room, it's a little bit awkward because it's my first time in the same bed with her without anyone could watch us.

"You said you were sleepy, why you're not sleep.." 

She was still looking at me and grinning, "suddenly I don't feel sleepy.."

"Wae?"

"Didn't everyone like that? They're stopped sleepy after lying on the bed.."

I just looked at her eyes and blinked to respond to her. We're ended up looking at each other. I am feeling a little bit sleepy.

"Oppa tired today?"

I am nodded, yeah, really tired but I make a time to meet her because I am free till tomorrow. 

"You can sleep.." 

"You have to sleep too~" 

"Arraseo, I will for you Oppa.," said her cutely made me grinning and I closed my eyes then opened again. I saw her already closed her eyes. 

I am a man, looked at her laying by next to me, of course, I am in lied if not feel anything. But... Why she was really clueless, she too easy for asked him that. How if she asked that to another man and she trapped in danger. 

"Ppabo~" murmured me slowly.

"I can hear it~" response her without opened her eyes made me giggle without making a sound as closed my eyes.

Then suddenly I feel my heavy eyes to open.

Someone keeps calling me and realized it was her.

"Oppa... Wake up~"

Slowly I opened my eyes and looked at her who stood in front of the mirror as dryer her hair. I put my smile on my face with sleepy eyes. Happy to see her in my morning. 

I am struggling to get up and walking closer to her then without hesitation, I have hugged her from behind and saw her reflect on the mirror. She looks blushing as smiling.

"Why have you washed your hair? Didn't you did yesterday?" Asked me.

"I want to blow my hair pretty.."

I still assemble my sense to realize the morning. 

"Let me blow it for you~"

"Shiro, you will be playing at me" sulking her made me grin. 

"Arraseo, I will take a bath too~" I went to the toilet after she gave me a towel. It's not taking me a long went bathing, my eyes feel bigger and my sleepy gone 

"Have you done?"

She seemed busy in the kitchen. I came to her then drank a coffee that she's made.

"I just have a sandwich for our breakfast.." worried her.

"Kwaenchana~" I took a sandwich from her and ate it. 

"What have we are to do today?" Asked her as walking to the window. 

"There is nothing we can do outside, right?" Continued her sadly looking at me. I just nodded and feels sad too.

"We are celebrity.." joking me made her laughed.

"Eo~ why that's so funny?" murmured her then seat on the couch as the tv. I came seat next to her.

"Have we are flying to Kyoto?" Asked me joking around. She laughed as I expect.

"Flying? With wings?"

I am nodded seriously and she was hit me as took my joke. She was easy to laugh and made me wandering when she became serious. I always want to see her smiled and laughed. Isn't love like that?

"Have we are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter