Ch. 2 - DATING NEWS

A Good Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ah young-ah!"

Yura surprised when he grabbed her hand suddenly. 

"Oppa?" 

Jonghyun breathing a little bit fast after a run from his car. 

"I.."

She looked at him confused. 

"I need to go to the toilet," 

"what?" She disbelief what he said.

"Now, I can’t bear it." 

Yura nodded and let him came inside her apartment to used her toilet. 

She was not thinking about the suspicious thing and just worried because he used the toilet a little bit longer.

"Oppa? are you okay?" asked Yura.

meanwhile, Jonghyun panic about what just he did and said. toilet? why did he say that for an excuse? and what he has to do next?

Finally, Jonghyun gets out of the toilet and pretended if his stomach hurt.

"you’re looking not okay," said Yura worried.

"I am okay,"

"really? you have bad digestion Oppa. you have to watch your food," Yura looked worried made him feel bad.

They're moving to the living room, share warm tea and seat on the sofa.

"I think the one that not okay now, not me." said him carefully. "but you."

She giggled and smiled. tried best to hide her broken but it doesn't work.

"Na?"

They're silent for a moment. 

"I just don't know what I am feeling right now. it messes..”

He looked at her and waiting for her to telling her story.

"his parents against our relationship. especially his mother. at first, I scared and don't know what I have to do. but he gave me strength that we can through this,"

His body leaning to her. His eyes catching her face.

"at first its no big deal, but his mother always tried broke our relationship. She set him with another girl that her like, spread a bad rumor about me, stalking us and it all made me want to run away. but, he fights on me. he always protects me and it makes me feel wanted to fight for him too and I am confident to make his parents approve of us."

She smiled and tears couldn’t she held again.

"But, he said that he tired and want to move on. I just...feel.." 

Her voice trembling and her chest feel tight.

"It hurt me so much," said her with breathless.

Yura laughed foolish at herself, "I just think that he will fight for me no matter what even he tired. I just expected too much on him. it just so many... what we’d have through to fight Our relationship. and it sadly he just gives up when I want to stand for him."

her sincerely made him feel envious.

"But, yeah, he was tired. I am tired. we are tired. and we know it doesn’t work. so it was the best way.."

"You can cry.." said Jonghyun that pulled her into his chest and let her tears out loud till her chest relieved.

Its the first time he saw her weakness. He wants to make her happy back.

Yura let her body free from his chest and wiped her tears. She feels great.

"gomawo.." said her.

"Ani, kwaenchana.," answered him.

their eyes meet each other and they'r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter