Ch. Last - STAR LIFE (PART I)

A Good Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Actor Hong Jonghyun opens up on their 3 years marriage with actress Kim Yura ex-Girls Day.

Hello, Reporter Yoon Bin here. As always, I'll be bringing you a live report from the reality show program TVNET Star Life.

In the next few episodes, we will be sharing with you a memorable time spent with actor Hong Jonghyun and her wife Kim Yura. In today's episode, we will unfold the life of a model and actor Hong Jonghyun.

Stay tuned for more sweet, fun, and laughter.

Let's date with our Star! Star Life begins!

11.00 A.M

The weather is a little cloudy in the city of Seoul. It will probably rain soon, but the actor's bright face makes us forget. His face is a little stiff but you will come along when he smiles. He welcomes us happily. He is the actor of Hong Jonghyun.

Tall and handsome, that was the first impression I got when I saw him. 

"Usually when waiting for my take, I will study the script again." He informed us while walking to his waiting room. He retouched his make up as a reading script.

"Isn't this your first project after enlistment and marriage?" I started asking him when he finished his reading. 

"Ne, To be honest, I can't wait to meet the fans again but I also still want to relax and enjoy things with my wife because we got married only a few days before I enlistment."

He feels different from what people say, although a little stiff he expresses what he thinks honestly and I'm surprised. 

And he added, "To repay my fans, I just held a fan meeting so that I could greet them directly."

"I heard many fans of you that sent a wedding gift for you, is it right?"

He nodded enthusiastically, "ah, right. I am touched, they prepared a video of congratulations and also a couple of presents. They all support me, I am grateful .. " he laughs and not long after, the staff called him to take. 

He politely told us to wait and give us some food.

05.00 P.M

Finally, his filming finished and we waited for him to change clothes and we walked together to his van.

"It's raining, come with me. " He told me as he put an umbrella over us. Even in the first meeting, I realized how a gentleman he is. "But, we have to go to my office first to take my car."

"Oh, it's okay. We will follow you anyway." I tried to make him feel comfortable.

"So how's your marriage?" I immediately asked him after sat in the van and opened the conversation as on the way to his office.

He put his smile as heard my question. I can say that he was a little shame but couldn't hide his happiness.

"It's still new for us and I think that is the best thing in my life." He was a bit hesitant. "Mm, you know? I went straight into the military service a few days after marriage so it's hard to say whether it's real or not."

"But we passed it well and I felt complete after returning to my wife. We became newlyweds." He added with smiled. I can feel his happiness.

He also told about his first action genre drama after his servicer military and how's his wife support him.

He also showed some items that must be brought when shooting and some things that his wife prepared if he had to spend all day on location. 

"Because she knows how my works, so she understands and prepares many things for me" he revealed it to us with proudly smiled. Not long after, we arrived at his office. 

The rain hasn't stopped yet. He led us to his car and apologize for being a little messy. He let the cameraman put a small camera on the dashboard and we went inside.

My attention was diverted from the photo that hung on the rear-view mirror. The photo of them.

"Who took the initiative to hang it in the car?" I was curious because I thought it was really sweet.

"Ah, this." He touched the photo. "It was me. But she did it first in her car and I think I have to do the same." He covered his laughter in embarrassment.

He doesn't talk too much but he tries to make us comfortable. As we heading to their house, he picked up his phone and made a call. It must be his wife because he started with 'Ahyoung-ie' in a gentle tone. Though it was quick to call the way he talked was caring.

"Ahyoung-ie..ah, Yura..my wife, asked me to get our food for our pet. It's okay to stop at the store for a moment, right?" He asked worries. 

Of course, I'm okay, I'm curious about their dogs. He told me that they liked animals. 

"Oh, Noona, wait... I want to buy my wife a drink there. Wait a minute in the car ... " He said after back to the car and run back to the drink shop.

Soon he returned with plenty of drinks and churros.

"I bought it for Noona and Cameraman Hyung too ... "

I thanks him for his concern and how sweet him. It was touched me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter