Ch. 8 - KYOTO, JAPAN.

A Good Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No need a long time to back like they're used to be. Jonghyun and Yura back to Seoul and spent a time together for a while. 

They're having fun like a friend and showed their affection to each other. At least, Jonghyun started to express his feeling for her.

After a few days, on a middle night, Jonghyun just came to pick up her at the apartment.

"Where are we going in a middle night like this?" Yura just gets ready with her purple sweater and jeans, she didn't forget her lovely bag. 

"You will see, Kajja! We have to rush.." they come out from her apartment.

"Why didn't tell me anything," murmured her as following him entered a lift.

Jonghyun just smiling playfully as he gave her a bag with something inside.

"Are you kidnap me?" 

"Eo, I will kidnap idol star~" they come out from lift and walking to his car with mask avoided anyone who might see them.

"Whoa!" Yura surprised when looking inside a bag full of snacks. She stopped and gazed on Jonghyun who go into the car then smiling happy entered the car.

Jonghyun smiling looked at her. 

"You kidnap me and give me a lot of snacks," said her happily.

"Eo, I am a kind kidnapper~" joking him made her giggles.

Yura became feeling excited to go wherever they're will go. Jonghyun didn't want to tell her right now and they just arrive at Incheon Airport made her wandering and looked at him suspiciously.

"Eo? Mwoya ige? Why are we here? Eiyy~ we just have one day break, Oppa.." asked her bewildered after looked at him.

"I asked you to bring a passport, right? We will be going to Kyoto.," said him made her really surprised.

"Japan? Kyoto? Are you serious?" her eyes bigger and looked at him disbelief.

"Eo," Jonghyun nodded and smiling widely.

"Jinjja?!"

They get in the plane but Yura still doesn't believe that Jonghyun takes her to Japan. Whatever, she was still happy though it will be a short trip.

"It will be fun~ I am just so excited!" Said her happily as take a seat next window.

"Are you excited?" Confirmed him as feels happy too.

Yura nodded, "ne, we can eating together again as flight~"

Jonghyun sighed and giggles, "aaah~ I am very sleepy~" He pretends to want to sleep.

"Andwae! We have to eat together~" begged her with a sad face and sparkling eyes.

"Arraseo.." response him softly. 

Jonghyun eating with heavy eyes, he was really sleepy because of a tight schedule before and it's not a long flight, so they haven't a chance to sleep.

They finally arrive at Osaka since Kyoto not have a major flight and used Shinkansen to there in early morning.

"Why's Kyoto?" Asked her as they've arrived at Kyoto's Station. 

"I think it will be fun to enjoy a short trip here, and I heard it's the best one of Japan," said him as to take photos.

"We have to take a photo together too, Oppa.," said her. 

It's the first photo that they take after a long time and it's their first trip after We got Married ended.

Today, Yura was being his model. He just took a lot of photos of her. They're rent bicycles for moving from place to place as an amazing city. That's many beautiful shrines and temples. They take a train to go along the edge of the Hozugawa River and ride a boat to cross the river. It's really like a mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter