Ch. 9 - HIM

A Good Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yura POV

My heart flutter as I looked at his cleary eyes. I just found myself awakening feelings that I never touched again. I don't know since when my heart heals and has been him again. 

"I love you, Ahyoung-ah.."

Love is spontaneous, but we always realized it lately and denied it firstly. I don't care about fast or slow. Love still would call love.

"Me too!~" 

I kissed his backhand and I could feel my face being warm.

He gotten closer, made my heart beating faster and want to burst out when his lips touched of mine. 

I forget where we were to stand. I forget how many people around us. Because I just want to kiss him back greedy without thinking about anything.

We were turned in an embarrassing situation. Giggles for no reason and smiling like it will be a never-ending smile.

Sadly, we have a short trip today. We have to back to Seoul immediately. 

I couldn't take my eyes off him that beside me. If it's all count, I have been waiting for him for 2 years more to hear his real feeling. 

He held my hand as we are on the plane back to Seoul and like always, he was sleeping. 

'Sleepyhead'

I tried to pull out my hand slowly so that he doesn't awake. But, he held it tighter.

"Wae?" Asked him softly with a half eyes opened. 

"I want to use toilet Oppa.."

He lifts her side lips and loses my hand slowly, "don't take a long~"

I felt he was really cute, it's like he didn't want to let me go anywhere. And I never thought that we would be really like this. 

The things just flying inside my head but I am too much really happy today. 

I was immediately back to a seat after used the toilet. He looked waiting for me with a half sleepy. 

"Oppa, just continue your sleep.." 

"I don't really want to sleep because we have to be separated after this... but I am really sleepy..." 

Explained him made me want to laugh. He just too cute now. 

I shake my head, grab his hand and tell him that it's okay to sleep. He smiling and tight my held then really fell asleep.

We really had a short date. We couldn't do anything about that. We chose to back home separately soon after takeoff to avoided attention from people and he has a schedule this morning. 

I saw his back slowly disappear, and I miss him already. I sighed then started walking to another direction but my step stopped when realized a standing lady who staring at me.

'Woojin's mother'

I don't know if she still knew me with my mask. She smiled evilly to me, and I just gave a little bow to her.

"It's been a long time.." said her. 

We were seat on two tables in the cafeteria airport. She looks young at her age and still has high pride. She drank carefully her coffee since smirked on me. 

"I don't know you move on so fast from my son.." 

"I saw you with your actor boyfriend in an airplane, we're at the same plane.." continued her.

She really hates me. I just never understand her.

"You must be happy that we are break up," I tried not too weak in front of her.

"Not really, he ignored me till now.."

"Even so, he still chooses you over me. You've to thank me for letting him go.."

She smiling arrogantly, "I don't know you would confirm your dating scandal, you've to thank me.."

My eyes a little startled after heard that. She was the person behind it all. She wants to destroy my carrier.

"I am not really surprised, it's not your first time did it to me. I want to thank you for make my life more brighter and help me stay with the right person. But, don't ever touch my dearest people around me again.."

She sharply staring at me and still put her smiled, hidden her emotions. It made me more disgusted. I get up and excuse first, "I think we haven't something to talk again. Hope your family doing well.."

Before I really left, I stopped by side her and looked down at her, "But, I really pity him to have a mother like you and living life that he never wanted.."

I don't know how her expression, but I really satisfied have told her what I want to say. I really have done it with them. 

I starring my phone with a never-ending smile. Just read his message made my spirit to start the day on fire. 

"Geez. You're making my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter