Ch. 13 - LAY ME BY YOUR SIDE

A Good Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun seems couldn't calm in his car. His leg shaking, he touched his lips while many thought in his mind, and ignored the nagging of his manager.

"It's better you just silent and not doing anything whatever that be related to her." Said his manager.

He doesn't really hear him. Sejun who sat beside him sighed and put his hand on his shoulder, caress him, and be sympathy for him.

Jonghyun stays in a villa and forbidden to out until the situation is clear.

He sat on the couch, ignored Jin, and busy with his phone. He was read all the news and worries about Yura. So many people attack her. He would not make any speculation before heard her explained.

He checks many calls and texts from her then typing something on his phone.

I will come to your flat.

Yura hasn't a choice and lets him came inside. 

"What do you want to talk about?" Asked her cold.

They do not even take a seat. Just standing with some space. She does not even give him a drink.

"Are you okay?" Asked Woojin. "I told you to tell the truth and the news will take down immediately.."

Yura crossed her arms and sighed, "Woojin-ssi. I think, whatever that happened to me now, it's not your business even our news came out suddenly."

"Didn't you know how uproar this news? And impact yourself?"

"So, Have I give a pers and tell the truth? include how bad your mother destroy my career?"

Woojin became silent. Yura smirked looked at his expression. 

"You are never changed. If you always being like this, you will never find your happiness, Woojin-ssi. It's about your life, not her life."

Woojin staring close her eyes, full of guilt, and admit it that he was a loser. 

"I tried. I really tried! But...you're the one who always being hurt in the end." Said him with a shaking voiced. Yura really pities him. 

" It's not different anyway...now." Yura walking away passed him to the door, wanted to him went away from her home.

"If you want to make me easier, you don't see me again. Everyone will be more misunderstand.." murmured her.

Woojin held her arm, stopped her, and made her turned around. 

"If you do not tell the truth about your faking relationship, I will do that.."

Yura looked at him disbelief. "Mworageo?"

"I will do that. You have to end this ridiculous setting and clear your name first," said him with a high tone in his voice.

"I am not faking it and he is really my boyfriend now. Whatever I will tell into media, it is not your business." Staring her sharply. 

"He is really your boyfriend now?" Woojin held her more tightly. His eyes looked at someone behind her who just came inside and in a second pulled her and kissed her lips made her surprised.

"What is it all about?"

Yura almost jumps to back after pushed him and turned back looked at Jonghyun standing not far from her.

"Oppa, I can explain it..." Yura looked at him in panic and lost of words. His face really upset and shocked.

"So you guys seeing each other again? So that the news comes out?"

Yura shook her head and slowly get closer to Jonghyun. "I really can explain to you, please-"

Jonghyun pulled his hand after Yura tried to hold it. 

He looked at her deeply like it shoot her eyes, "I think I have to listen to you after all the news out today and let you explain to me. But now, I don't even want to see your face."

It feels something kick her face. Her eyes started became teary, she shook her head many times, "No, Oppa. You are misunderstood and he just came to ask if anything okay and-"

" And you guys kissing?"

" Noooo.. he-" Yura really doesn't know how to explain that kiss. She looked at Woojin who not said any words.

"Yes, we kissed. Are you mad?"

Jonghyun glared at him then gave his fist on his face made Yura almost scream. 

Woojin touched his side lips that bleeding. He smirked at Jonghyun who went away and Yura tried to stop him. 

"No! Oppa! Let me explain to you!"

Brag! 

A door just closed in front of her face made her tears just fell down and her mind lost at the times.

She glared at Woojin, walking to him, then slap him.

"You've kissed me on purpose right?!"

"You just have to end everything with him and no way for you guys together because everyone just said you have affair behind me." Said him almost with a lower voiced.

" I don't care about anything that people say, and you... " Yura pointed out to his chest. "this is a reason why our relationship not worked out, you always doubt what people say."

Yura entered her room, she's really wanted to kick Woojin to the trash. 

She just read a text from Jonghyun who said she would come here. 

"Ahhh..." Yura hit smoothly her head and tell herself an idiot. 

"What have I to do?"

Jonghyun driving his car fast. He was angrier as remembered about what just he saw. 

He ignored her many calls and just want to be alone.

He spent his time with his beers and a piece of pizza. Is it really end? When he finally realized his regretting in the past after losing her. Is this her revenge after he dumps her before? 

After many days passed. Jonghyun still avoided Yura and ignored her. It made her really worries. 

She doesn't care about her bad image now, a thousand hate comments about her and how many this scandal impacts her career.

"I have to clear this messed.." murmured her in front of his manager with a blank expression. She's not even touched her breakfast that manager bought.

"What is this?!" His manager's eyes bigger as he looked at his screen tab. "Yah! Kim Yura!" 

Yura gazed at him who in anger. He said rumor about fake dating up in the news but she wasn't look surprised. 

"All the news about Woojin looked to take down already. It's really cleared.." said him.

"They have the power to doing that..." Murmured her 

Yura buried her face with a pillow and don't wanna thinking about anything. She knows that his mother would do that. 

But she was quietly read all the news, comment, and stalking Jonghyun on his SNS. But no update in there.

All comments really hurt her. But she couldn't even cry because she just thinking about Jonghyun now. 

It's evening already. She just drinks water and no appetite to eat. Calling his boyfriend many times would still not picked up. 

Yura watched TV and all the news was about her scandal.

Yura and Jonghyun still not give a statement about this situation. It made many speculations about that relationship. Do you are really thinking they're really dating or just pretending as the rumors said?

Yura turned off her television and get up.

"Are the reporters still in front of the building?" Asked Yura.

"Yeah, they're still waiting for you to open your mouth.."

She immediately wears her coat and her sunglasses, "I will speak to them now.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter