Ch. 7 - SLOWLY OPENED

A Good Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun still couldn't talk with Yura. He worried if she really hates him now. He was really out of mind to kiss her like that. She's definitely surprised. 

Fortunately, he got information from Sungjoon who shooting with her now in Jeju Island, so he could ask his help.

"Why you don't ask me first? I can't attend it, I have to go that day!" 

Jonghyun mad at his manager because not confirmed him about a schedule.

"Yah, what happened with you? Usually, I haven't permission to ask your confirmation, and it just a brand launching party. You used to like it, right?" Said his manager confused.

"How long I will be there?"

Yura makes a move first to get comfortable fast with Sungjoon. It was easy because he was Jonghyun's friend even though it was a little bit awkward.

They're walking to the beach with their team.

"Oppa, did you watching WGM back then?" asked her.

"Sometimes, When I have time.."

"You were didn't want to talk with me back then, I heard you.." remind him that moment.

Sungjoon a little shut his opened half mouth, being silence made her chuckled.

They're watching a sunset as waiting crew prepared the set. Yura couldn't stop singing and happy.

Sungjoon looked at her wandering. 

"Are you that happy?"

"Eo! It feels healing being here.."

Sungjoon quietly smiled, "Making you happy it's easy.."

"Eo?" 

Winds blew her hair softly. She turned her face to him. 

"Why you guys have to pretending to date?"

Sungjoon questioned made her stunned and music just feels like turned to mute.

"Jong Oppa telling you this?" asked her wonder.

"Ani, I heard it when you came to join us.."

After a little breeze, Yura carefully nodded,

"Yeah, we are fake.."

Sungjoon does not look surprised after confirming it, "Wae?"

"It just happened like that..." murmured her.

"Be ready!" Shouted Director. 

"Let's go-" said her awkward after that.

Sungjoon staring her back and just following her.

They're started acting like a couple till night came.

Director said it was enough for today. Yura pulled out her hand from his hand after they're holding each other.

Sungjoon quietly watching her back went away.

Jonghyun forced him smiled as attend brand launching party tonight. He just wanted it would end fast.

Sound music of the DJ just made his ears sick. His mind not there.

"Oppa! Why are you to stay here? Let's move!" Some junior models came to him and forced him to dance.

"Let me go.," said Jonghyun softly.

"Wae? are you afraid if your girlfriend upset?" asked her.

"Let him alone, don't bother him-" Nana came to save him a seat beside him. "Why? You're not usually like this.."

Jonghyun sighed and grabbed his drink, "Just thinking about something.."

"What? It's not like you.."

"I kissed her," said him made her amazed. "Don't look at me like that.."

Nana giggled, "So, what's the matter? You guys just have to be officially,"

"Tsk, it's not like that easy."

"Wae?"

"Forget it. I have to go right now" Jonghyun looked at his watch and stood up left her alone.

"It's always been her.." murmured Nana with a bitter smile.

It was 2nd days they have a shooting in Jeju Island.

Yura and Sungjoon haven't many chances to talk too much because of a tight schedule. 

"You have to kiss her deeply, I will shoot from far by the way.." said the director.

They practice the gesture and a little bit awkward. 

"Did Jonghyun know about this?" asked Sungjoon as they're looking at each other.

"Why I have to tell him about this, It's my job and we're nothing.."

Sungjoon put his palm on her cheek, it was blushed a little and ready to kiss her plump lips. 

"But, I will get a little hit.."

"Eo?"

Sungjoon just kissed her and get her kissed back.

It was the ended of a shooting today, they're could back to take a rest in the resort.

Yura seems to stay in there, seat on the cafe by side the beach. She reminds when Jonghyun kissed her suddenly. She felt thrilled just remembered it.

'What I have to say when I met him?'

"Everyone just back to the resort.."

Sound of someone's voice made her lift her chin and break her thought about Jonghyun.

"Oppa not join with them?" asked her softly.

Sungjoon shook his head and the seat is sided her.

They're being silence for a moment. Listen to sounds of waves crashing on the shores.

"How many close you with Jong Oppa?" Yura breaks the silence. She was curious if Jonghyun ever talking about her.

"We are close enough to hang out together.," answered him not made her satisfied. "Wae? Is there want you to know about him?"

"Ani... I just can't still understand him,"

Sungjoon looked at her, "You like him, right?"

"It's a little bit embarrassing, but I was telling him about my feeling." 

Sungjoon staring at her as she was continued talking. Even the light not too clear, he could saw how her cheeks blushed when talking about Jonghyun. 

Yura sighed, "The truth that we are meet again after 2 years, and be trapped by scandal..."

"It's really made me thinking that we have a good fate but what's good about that if...our ending will be the same~" continued her.

Sunjoon sighed softly and looked at the skies, "Who's know? In the end, We are the ones who create the ending.."

She quietly amazed and nudged his arm, "I don't know you are really a good adviser,"

Sungjoon just gives her smirked and smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter