Ch. 15 - ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS STAY

A Good Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're just recovery and you want moving now?"

Sojin helped her to pack before a move to her new apartment. She inserts some cosmetics from the dressing table into the box.

"You want to avoid him?" Asked Sojin who just know her stories.

"Aniya. I have planned for a long time and have bought a new apartment. I booked the studio already a year ago and had the opportunity to move now.." denied her immediately. Sat beside her as hug a pillow.

"Jonghyun know it?"

She looked thinking, "I am ever told him. I don't know he remembered it or no.."

"But I don't want to tell him. I am mad now.." continued her.

"didn't you're the one who started this messed?"

"me? I tried to talk with him but he just so freaking selfish!"

Sojin rolled her eyes and choose to not said anything. But she just thinking about something.

"About the hospital.....Isn't he jealous because he saw you with Sungjoon-ssi?"

Her eyes bigger, almost laughed at her logic, "What? It's impossible. He is his friends, it no makes sense.."

"Geez. Who's know he had a crush with you~"

Yura just shooked her head and finished packing all the important things. She just moved all the furniture and her things today.

"By the way...Woojin, visit me in the hospital,"

Sojin looked at her as waiting what happened next.

"He said sorry and tell me that he back again to New York..."

"Geez. He really messed your life.." Sojin sneered heard it. Yura pressed her lips together, slightly agreeing with her.

"He promised to take out all the bad news about me but I do not really care..."

"He was the one who responsible at your career and your love life.."

Yura sighed and just let it be.

"Do you think I have to try talk with Jong Oppa again?" Asked her carefully. "Ah, ani! I have pride!" Changes her cutely.

Sojin looked at her, "Whatever, you know that a best for you~"

Yura pouted, "He made me ashamed in front of his friend and made me confused in a hospital. What does he really want ?!"

"You guys are the same. Just fooling around with your feeling~ I just don't understand..."

Yura being silent for a moment, she looked at down and muttered something, "I miss him..."

Sojin looked at her pity and sighed, "You know what, your matter is really simple if you guys could see... You just have to explain to him, and he just needs to hear from you, then you guys just focus on your relationship and how it will work... Just take down your pride~"

"I know it..."

"It's all about to misunderstand and miscommunication, right?"

Yura nodded but she understands if Jonghyun feeling upset over her. Her girlfriend kissed another man and of course, it's wrong even she's the one who not doing it. But, what just he did to her in front of his friends was too much.

"I will give him more space..."

It's been three days since he last saw her at the hospital. He doesn't know how she was doing now. She wasn't called him even once.

He saw a clipboard at building that not longer her face. He reminds Sungjoon's words back then.

"She must have a hard time..."

"Ng?" Saejun answered when he heard him murmured.

Jonghyun sighed, "How long that I have to be there?" Asked him to his manager.

"2 hours? I think.."

"Wae? Are you nervous?" Asked Saejun worried remembering this was the first time he appeared in front of the media after all the scandals.

Honestly, he was a little bit worried but he won't to overthinking about that. He just would stand over there and showed him smiled.

 

The atmosphere in the shooting was awkward and some staff talking about her at behind. She just acted pretending to not hear that and doing her best. Fortunately, Sungjoon helped her so much. He takes care of her and made her comfortable on the set.

"Okay! Cut!"

Yura relieved it was finished early, she bows to all crew and runs to her manager that gave her coat.

"My face frozen.," said her and suddenly something warm touched her face from behind.

"It's coffee.." Sungjoon smiled made her flustered.

"whoa, gomaweo.."

She was smiling at her coffee remembered someone that like gave her a coffee.

"Do you eat your food well?" Asked him. She nodded and thanks him again about what happened in the hospital.

"Your ex not that cool~" .

"Geez. That's why I break up with him.."

Their eyes meet in awkward, she tried to laugh and asked him to walk around at amusement parks that used to a shooting location.

"I will take a break for a while after this.." said her.

He glanced at her, tried to match his footsteps with her.

"So..what will you do?"

"Mm..Go to where people don't know me?" She looked at him and her smile expanded. It made his heart fluttering and smiling back at her.

Her eyes sparkling pointed at the carousel, she asked him to ride it with her. Of course, he couldn't deny.

It's a little bit embarrassing for him but her bright face satisfied him.

He quietl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter