Ch. 16 - SORRY FOR TOO LATE

A Good Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He throws away his look. Avoided her eyes that burning and reflect of her heart. 

"I will pretend to no heard that..ever!" she left him after that. He has closed his eyes when heard a slam of the door. 

He always regrets himself and become a loser at the end. Half of him feeling relieved that it's not the end of them.

Maybe now, she was crying and he just stays in his room, lost, and hidden his tears under his arm. 

Even fight it's better with her.

December gone and January came.

Nothing changes.

She on her way to work. She canceled her vacation.

Pushed herself into work. She does an interview and got a question about him. She knows it would be.

"We are fine."

How lies those words.

She hid behind a grin. Maybe he watched and she doesn't know what he would think.

She always drives at home at 11 pm, keeping tired so she's not thinking about else. But she watching DVDs and memories would come. She quietly enjoyed it.

She scared to touch with him. Maybe he would say something that she won't hear. 

"I just went drinking with Jonghyun,"

Her eyes a little shaking, when her father told her with smiled on his red face. Her fingers stop to changes channel on tv. She knows that his father couldn't drink but he always made a time to meet him and her mother would nagging at him because not invited her.

"Ah, keraekuna.." Yura voiced lower almost gone. 

Pretend as nothing happen. His father sat beside her, lying his head and looked at her. 

"There was always a time when we have to reflect on our feelings, and it's way to find out about our true feeling.." said him of a sudden.

"He told you?" 

She startled. It's like her father knows what's going on but kept support them. 

He burst into laughed, "you guys caught? He wasn't told me but I know there was something..."

She bites her lips and her mother interrupted them. Wonder if they're fought.

"Ah, it's our business mom!" She gets up avoided her nagging.

"You guys don't dare to break up!" Yell her mother while she just gets into her room annoys. Her mother just really loving her son in law.

"We are fine."

Jonghyun gazed on-screen tv, left with distance on his mind, was it him that caused them getting far away?

He turns off the tv and throws away a remote.

"Woaw..nice shot!" His manager caught a remote after he came into the living room.

"Since when you're here..." Murmured him as lying on the couch.

"I have good news!"

"About what?" He looked not in a good mood to hear his good news.

"You will attend the new brand event with Yura-"

His forehead frowned, "What did you say?"

"Management wants you guys to appears in public to denied all bad rumors if you guys fake it."

"Shiro-" Jonghyun get up feeling annoys. "And it's our privacy.. why they do not discuss with us first?!"

"Ng..our environment industry changes. We start to don't care about dating life, and you guys have been famous now so it's nothing to be worry.." said his manager easily. He took a seat and turn on the tv.

"Oh, it's your girlfriend, you're didn't watch it?" 

"We're going to break up soon~," said Jonghyun as walking down to the kitchen.

"What?!" His manager almost spits up. "Ah..you guys argue? It's usual."

"I mean it." Jonghyun staring at his manager seriously. 

His manager gazed at him wondering but just acted flat. "We don't care. You guys have to be dating till the situation changes peacefully.."

"After all, Yura has agreed to come to this event with you... " Continued his manager.

Jonghyun is quite and his mind flying into another world. 

"So, you guys still not have a deal?"

Sungjoon and Yura walking side by side after finished their last shooting. 

"He is dumb-"

Yura almost burst into laughed heard him cursed at his friend. She sighed and drink the coffee that they just bought at the cafe.

"I scared to know what he wants to end everything.." 

They're stopped at the bridge. She watching a dog that resembles Jin drink water on the lake. 

Sungjoon looking at her side as he always does. 

"our story is just a while.." she was pulled her smile. "but.. memories that we have was beautiful.."

"Why did you let your ex so easily and why is 

Is Jonghyun so different? Because of that?" Asked him wondering.

"Hmm.." she tried to found the best answer. "I feel that we have a good fate. With my ex..it would never work because of factor x but with Jong Oppa, I do not find a reason we're couldn't be together

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter