Ch. 3 - CLOSE TO YOU

A Good Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jonghyun shocked after reading the news about him and Yura. 

“What will you do now?” asked Sejun feels pity.

His head couldn’t think about anything now. He just looked at their pictures on his screen phone. 

“But, yah, are you still seeing her? how can you stay at her apartment till morning? And you didn’t call me or your friends to join like was—“ asked Sejun frustrated.

He sighed, “I know—“

“Don’t tell me you are still—have a feeling—for her?” asked Sejun again carefully.

“I—don’t—know” Jonghyun feels annoyed then gets up from the bed and goes to the bathroom.

“What are you doing?”

“Take a bath!” Jonghyun closed the door loudly.

Jonghyun was thinking carefully about what he has to do. His Agency was calling him like crazy because he wasn’t confirmed about anything. He just could deny that relationship, but, he doesn’t know why he tried thinking so hard about the response.

After the shower, he checks his phone, maybe she will calling him. But she was not.

He was thinking several times to make a call. What will she do now?

Jonghyun lying in the bed and closed his eyes with his hand.

Her voice rang in his head,

“I want to love you, Oppa."

“did what?”

“Love you,”

and he admits it that snows look beautiful than he ever has seen before.

“Ng?”

Her face turns red. She must be feeling shy.

“I want to love you, Oppa.”

He lost his mind for a moment. Her eyes on him so clear.

“I—“ his mouth feels frozen to just open. “I don’t know,”

He doesn’t know what she just telling him that she loves him or want his answer or what. He feels dumb.

And Yura’s lips slowly turn into a smile and burst into a laugh. 

“Wae?” asked Jonghyun wondered. He still couldn’t handle a situation and tried to read her expression.

“ng?” she was lost for a moment. Jonghyun stepped forward close to her. He looked into her eyes deeply, scared to be hurting her and afraid of their feelings.

“We are not ready yet—“ said him with soft-voiced.

“What about not ready?” asked her didn’t understand.

“We can lose each other in the end..”

“lose? We’ve not even started—“ she forced her smile. 

He was being silent and frozen. Meanwhile, Yura keeps staring at him.

“Just forget it. Let’s go home, its cold out here..” Yura turned her body back and go to inside made he was lost of words. But she suddenly turned around back and walking to him. Her face wasn’t good.

“You know what? It was not the answer that I want to hear from you, Oppa.” 

Jonghyun just saw her back walking away from him now.

You know what? I really can’t handle it if someday I lose you...

 He held himself not to run to her as much as he wanted. He messing their first snows. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter