Ch. 20 - THE RING

A Good Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After several months, everything more easy for them.

They're not hidden but not too open about their relationship. Even still a lot of hate comments scattered for them, but they're too busy thinking about themselves and make everything work between them.

"What if she ends up being the woman that I am gonna marry, right?" He gave a little smile as looking at the DJ's radio. "I don't want to say anything or make any expecting, it is more good for now if we just keep for us-"

The DJ shrug, "So, in other words, you guys still fine right?"

He nodded, blushed, "Yea, of course-"

Every question about them, they answered carefully. Many photos about them still hang out openly without hidden their identity lacked, no worry if people seeing them and be like an ordinary couple that doing ordinary things.

"We are don't care about what people mind about us, but we don't want to talk specifically about us," she has reached her hair and made them into a ponytail as interviewing for the magazine. She smiled widely, "It is funny when people always make up a thing where we are fine or not or who we belong to-" she shrugs, "well, what that I can say is yeah, we are totally fine and doing fun-"

They're always shared the same meaning answered but anyone could saw how fine they're doing from many photos of them hang out together. 

And in there a living room, their private space room that just two of them.

"So, tell me-" she sat next to him with elbows on the back of the sofa and her hands lean on her cheeks, staring at him as waiting he opened his mouth. 

"Okay, good news or the bad news first?" Asked him looking at her back. He put down his coke and a bowl of potato chips. She chooses good news first, she wasn't in the mood to hear the bad news.

He frowns, "Usually everyone wants to hear the bad news first-" she just shrugs.

He smiled, "Okay, the good news is I have a two project, film and drama-" her eyes light-ups and congrats him. 

"And the bad news is I am gonna enter the military after finish a both-" 

"That fast?!" Her smiled fade away.

He nodded, pressed the lips together, "Actually I am already late, you know that-"

She doesn't know have to happy or sad, but she showed him smiled. "That's great, we are still can meet when you have a day off, right?" 

"Of course!" He opened his hand and let her hug him. "I will miss you-"

"Nadeo.." she hugged him tight. "Your body smells good, I want to keep hug you-"

He was chuckled, "My pleasure-"

Yura knows it would happen, and time flying so fast that she couldn't handle it. It would kill her every single day for waiting for him back.

"How if we exchange diary during you are in the military?" She pulled out her body after got an idea and looked at him with sparkling eyes. "I always want to do that!"

He seems to doubt it, "I can't write-" he wasn't a sensitive person to write something about himself even he wasn't talking about himself. 

She looked at him with please on her eyes, "I want to do that.."

He took a breath, "Okay but don't blame me if it's not as your expectations- "

She kissed him, "Okay! You just need to write some line about your day and-"

"How much I miss you?" Cut him made her both side lips lift then giggled.

"How do you know that?" Asked her in a cute voice as pinching his cheeks. He just closed eyes as he looked surrender.

"Why girls loved those things-" Murmured him as moved made her brought suspicious look.

"Girls?" her eyes following his moved to the kitchen with a two glass in his hand. "How many girls?"

"Ani. I mean as general~" explained him.

"Is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter