Chapter 12

Every memory reminds me of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'll post the next chapter after i get 5 comments ^^

Jaebeom woke up to find the side of the bed has gone  cold, which brought him to hastily get up in order to seek for the missing occupant. He found her sitting on the floor in the living room, facing the bay window that offers the greatest landscape of the city. Her eyes widened in enchantment as she focused on the scenery outside, where the snow slowly piled up to cover Seoul in plain white.

She was watching the snow almost way too intensely, to the point she didn't take her eyes off ever when Jaebeom quietly sat down behind her, securing her in his arms.

'' Don't you know that, if you make a wish when the first snow falls, your wish will come true ?'' She sighed dreamily as she leaned back to rest her head on Jaebeom's shoulder.

Jaebeom closed his eyes and let her warmth comforts the anxiety that formed a nauseating feel in his throat. It always happens to him whenever he doesn't find her, a little secret that he has been keeping to himself.

'' I've never heard of this. Should we try it ? '' He said softly.

Lifting her head up, she greeted Jaebeom with a  gentle smile on her lips '' Yes, we should. Close your eyes and make a wish ''.

Jaebeom closed his eyes. For someone that everyone assumed had everything in his palms, he had a ridiculous amount of wish to be granted. Her happiness, her comfort, her smile, for her to always stay by his side.

Jaebeom slowly opened his eyes to find Suzy already staring at him. She had her back against the window now. Her hands traveled up to cup his jaw, she leaned in to press her lips against his. Jaebeom wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer, pressing back his lips with an equal amount of desire.

'' Jaebeom, can you do me a favor ? '' She asked softly '' Go to work today ''.

'' I just got you back, i have no plans of repeating the same mistakes '' He replied.

'' It's different now '' She paused '' Everyone knows my identity now, we don't have to hide anything.'' She smiled '' I know how much you love your job, so please do me a favor and go back to work, you don't have to worry, I'll be here waiting for you when you return ''.

'' Thank you '' Jaebeom leaned in to press a kiss on her forehead. '' For staying with me ''.

Suzy smiled '' I'm not going anywhere '' She shrugged '' At least not to a place where you don't exist so don't  thank me for my own choices ''.

'' We should have breakfast while watching the snow '' Jaebeom leaned in to scoop his wife up. She immediately clinged into him as though her life depended on him, 

She shook her head '' Jaebeom put me down, you're going to hurt yourself ''.

'' I'm fine, i had a check up and the doctor told me that my ribs are healing perfectly. '' 

Suzy buried her face into the side of her husband's neck '' You should take it slow though''.

Jaebeom chuckled lightly as he situated his wife on the kitchen countertop '' What do you want to eat ? ''.

'' Pancakes. It's your speciality after all isn't it ? '' She looked at him '' Do you want to know what i wished for ? ''

Her hands traveled to his neck, before opting  to cup his cheeks. Jaebeom closed his eyes and pressed his forehead against hers, their lips merely an inch apart.

'' I do, tell me '' He said softly.

Suzy brushed her lips against Jaebeom's own and whispered '' I wished for you to find happiness ''.

~~~~~~~~~~~

'' I have always hated Mondays ''

Jaebeom chuckled at her honest remark, and continued staring at Suzy as she fixed his tie.

'' Actually, i hate that i have to wake up knowing i need to see you off '' Furrowing her eyebrows, she immediately took his hands in hers after she was done with the tie.

'' I hate that i have to leave you too '' Heaving a sigh, he enveloped her hands with his, and brought them close to his lips for a kiss.

'' Let's not make your father suffer alone, the company needs their hardworking CEO to survive '' She smiled.

'' But their CEO only needs one person, though. He only needs you, and he wants you to be selfish ''.

'' Oh god. Stop embarrassing me '' Suzy weakly attempted to push him away to hide the embarrassment, only to no avail. Jaebeom pulled her to his embrace instead, and she wrapped her arms around him as an automatic respond.

'' I think we should tell our families about our marriage, i don't want them to find out about it through the media '' She told him.

'' I agree with you '' He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter