Chapter 15

Every memory reminds me of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'll post the next chapter after i get 5 comments

Jinyoung chuckled sarcastically '' I have been waiting for this day for so long ''

Jaebeom clenched his jaw as he looked around his office '' What have you done to the guards outside the company ? '' The thing closest to him was the wine bottle he'd been drinking from earlier.

Jinyoung took a step closer to Jaebeom and smirked dangerously '' I've gassed them on my way here. Do you think i haven't think all of this through before coming here ? ''.

'' You were the one who sent the envelope, weren't you ? '' Jaebeom asked, anger evident in his voice.

'' I'm still surprised why Suzy chose you over me, really '' His words were dripping venom in them as he spat the words directly at his ex-boss '' I have been secretly looking after her for years before she met me. I knew every little thing about her and loved everything about her. Did you think i had no idea she was Mrs.X ? or that she was married to you two years ago ? Did you think it was a coincidence i started to work for you ? '' Jinyoung's laugh sounded extremely sarcastic and taunting, as if he wanted to piss Jaebeom off on purpose.

Jaebeom's brows creased and looked at him in confusion '' What are you talking about ? ''.

'' You really don't know anything, do you ? '' Jinyoung gritted his teeth as his eyes were burning with anger '' Have you never asked yourself why your company has been declining ever since i joined ? Is this also a coincidence ? '' He paused '' You're a jerk Mr.Lim and a high level one  at that. I would never do anything to hurt her like what you did. You're very greedy, you want everything for yourself  but unfortunately you don't deserve Suzy. She deserves someone like me who would do anything for her ''.

Jaebeom clenched his jaw tightly and his fists were becoming white from clenching them so hard. He lunged forward and landed a blow on his face with enough force to make Jinyoung stagger. He forced him against the wall before he'd even drawn his next breath.

'' You're going to regret this ! Try to punch me one more time and you won't see Suzy again '' Jinyoung hissed.

'' You better not hurt her '' He threatened Jinyoung.

The smirk on Jinyoung's face widened '' No of course i won't hurt  her as long as you do what i say  ''.

'' What - '' 

''You're going to divorce Suzy  '' Jaebeom threw him a look of confusion that only earned him an amused grin from Jinyoung '' If you really wish her no harm. ''

Jaebeom looked at him coldly '' I can't believe you were lying all this time. How could you do this to Suzy ? ''.

Jinyoung glared at him '' What i did is nothing compared to what you did in the past '' He smirked '' Now is not the time to talk about this. You have one week to get the divorce and let Suzy go. I trust that you're not going to tell her about me and you better not try to tell the police about this because i won't hesitate to do bad things that you will regret ''.

~~

Jaebeom sat alone in the office for hours not able to make himself move from that very spot. How could this have have happened ? He wouldn't rest until he gets Jinyoung arrested. What madness had taken him to threaten him with Suzy. He had to begin all the necessary investigations before he's too late to protect her.

The sun has set when he stepped into the penthouse. Jaebeom walked quietly in and sunk onto the sofa in the living room.

What should he tell her ?

He felt completely restless after what happened last night. He wanted Suzy to be on his line of sight. He was getting paranoid, his mind was creating scenarios that would certainly make him grab the edge of his seat. Jinyoung was after her. He wanted to ensure her safety, not wanting her to be under harm's way. It didn't matter if it was him, just not her.

'' Jaebeom ? ''

Jaebeom turned his head to the source of the voice, and found his wife standing in the hallway. He knew how much of a mess he was, but he was surprised to find out  she was not faring well either. His eyes watched at how badly her hands were shaking as she held a cup of tea.

'' Suzy '' He called as he rushed towards her, a look of worry plastered upon his face.

'' I can't believe you had the audacity to leave me like that. I hate you. I hate you so much '' Jaebeom smiled lightly as he took the cup from her hands and set it down on the table.

'' I shouldn't have left you alone. I did wrong  '' He breathed as he laid his forehead to hers, making her able to look at his deep set eyes. His nose lightly touching her own. He held both of her hands as he guided her to wrap her arms around his frame '' But will you listen to me ? ''

Now that he had her back in his arms, he felt oddly light, as though the heavy weight on his shoulders has been lifted. Only her had this kind of power over him.

'' You must be already aware thay Jinyoung is not to be trusted anymore '' He started, slowly gathering courage as he continued '' He came to my office last night and  kind of threatened me - ''

'' What ? Are you okay ? He didn't do anyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter