Chapter 16

Every memory reminds me of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'' You're awake '' Jinyoung's voice filled her ears and Suzy eyes drifted to man crouched before her, holding her hands.

'' Get your hands off of me '' Suzy hissed and Jinyoung raised his hands up in air like a mocking surrender.

'' Suzy, you're hurting my feelings, i just want to talk. I mean you no harm '' He said as he slowly removed the rope around her ankles, never breaking eye contact with her.

'' Where have you taken me ? '' Suzy asked coldly, restraining herself from kicking him the moment she felt her legs break free.

The room was illuminated by a dim white light. Her eyes scanned the room and noticed the huge window panes that showed the entire city view.

'' As far as i remember you know my apartment so well, Suzy '' His voice echoed through the empty room as he slowly removed his coat '' I'm not kidnapping you if that's what you were thinking. I merely have an offer for you ''.

'' Offer ? '' She glared at him '' i probably have to do what you want if i want my freedom ! ''.  Only then Suzy noticed how cold the room was. The air-conditioner has been running in the background. She felt cold against the thin cloths she was wearing.

'' Suzy, i would never keep you here against your will, you're free to leave whenever you want '' Jinyoung answered. He released a sigh as he shook his head as if he was disappointed in you '' I would never hurt you but Jaebeom made it impossible for me to talk to you in peace with all the security guards surrounding your house. I had to do what i had to and i apologize for doing this to you but i had no other solutions ''

'' Just tell me what you want and let's just get over with it '' Suzy said with sourness evident in her tone as she got up of the bed and tiptoed just a few meters away from Jinyoung.

'' You're the only one who can convince Jaebeom to get a divorce '' Jinyoung said, a smile etched upon his features '' I won't hesitate to kill him. I would rather have you hate me for the rest of your life than seeing you married to him ''

'' Jinyoung, you're insane !  '' She hissed through her gritted teeth '' Please tell me this is all a joke. I have known you for a long time, you're not someone who would do things like these. This is not you, Jinyoung '' She walked towards him '' I'll forgive you for everything if you admit to your mistakes ''.

Jinyoung sighed. He brought his eyes to meet hers as he tried to reach the edge of her face. Suzy tried to avoid his touch by stepping back and he seemed quite offended with her action.

'' After the divorce, you'll come to me and we will leave Seoul '' He said.

'' Do you think Jaebeom won't track you down and know the whole truth ? You'll be arrested before even attempting to leave '' Her voice, sounding truly quiet, answered him back.

'' I don't think he would bother looking for his dead wife would he ? '' Jinyoung shrugged '' And i can't be arrested when there are no evidences pointing at me. I made sure to get rid to all the CCTV footages. There is no way out of this, Suzy.''

'' What do you mean by dead ? Are you going to fake my death ? '' She paused as she looked at Jinyoung in disbelief '' Jinyoung, i cannot do this. Please just let me go, i don't love you, i never did. You have to understand that even if i divorce Jaebeom, i won't ever fall in love with you.''

His gaze lingered on her face but she didn't trouble herself looking back at him '' Suzy, tell me what do you value more; your husband's life or your marriage ? '' with his calm voice he said '' I'm letting you return to your house now, i'm giving you three days to pack your things, get your divorce and come here.'' 

Suzy felt her tears roll down like the river streams when she heard a loud, crashing noise downstairs with desperate voices calling her name, trying to find her.

Her eyes widened as she stood up and raced down the door, leaving her kidnaper completely stunned due to the sudden intruders. But before she could even reach the door, he had caught  her already by her waist as she screamed '' Help me ! ''

Her cries were turning into muffled sounds when Jinyoung had put his hand over , forcing her to stay quiet. She tried to resist but he was stronger than her as he trapped her in his harsh embrace.

'' My plan is ruined now. You better stay quiet ''

Jinyoung put a piece of cloth over and forced her to sit on a chair He walked towards the  door with heavy footsteps but before he reached the door, it busted open, revealing Mark and Jaebeom.

'' Back away ''

'' Jinyoung, put the gun down '' Jaebeom said as he tried to step closer. 

Suzy's eyes drifted to Jinyoung who held a gun and pointed it towards her '' I said back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter