Chapter 3

Every memory reminds me of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Please guys don't forget to leave a comment after reading the chapter ^^

Suzy screamed to the top of her lungs, her body feeling absolute adrenaline-rush the cold wind wildly brush against her hair as she watched the scenery turn into blur. This was a feeling she wanted—to feel ultimate freedom, to feel the wind against her skin, to let out all the problems and stress out to the air, never worrying about a single thing.

She heard him laugh at what she did as she carefully sat back to the back of the bike, placing her arms around his waist . the motorbike sped up as it went down along the curved mountain road. Suzy turned her head to where she can see the city below, only the night lights visible. It was so beautiful. She felt like shes on top of the world, watching everything below her turn into dots and specs of lights. Feeling like she can absolutely do anything, that nothing can ever stop her.

'' This is great '' She said in a high voice '' I'm loving it, Jinyoung ''.

'' See ? I told you '' Jinyoung replied as he stopped his motorbike near the park.

Suzy closed her eyes softly, smiling to herself, trying to savour this beautiful moment. 

'' So tell me Jinyoung, what got you so happy like this ? ''.

'' I love you, Suzy '' She was surprised to hear him say those words '' I love you so much for gifting me Mrs.X's newest book '' She sighed in relief  '' Do you know that right after i finished reading this amazing book, Mr.Im called me personally to apologize and asked me to return to work ? ''.

'' Really ?. I'm so happy for you. I told you he was going to realize his mistake '' Her voice, like a hypnotizing melody, serenaded her ears '' I'm glad everything worked out so well ''.

'' Thank you '' He smiled '' I wouldn't have gone through all of this without your support '' 

Suzy walked towards the restaurant as thoughts swirled around her head. She folded her damp umbrella and placed it in her purse before being laid into the table by the waitress. 

She took a quick sip of her glass of water before ordering her dinner. She glanced at the scenery outside as she waited for her food.  She shifted her gaze towards the ring on her finger that was no longer there and the thought of it made her slightly sentimental. The relationship between her and Jaebeom deteriorated slowly until there was nothing left to fix. 

The marriage lasted a year after knowing each other for barely a month, at first everything was fine. It was only on the seventh month that both of them began to slowly drift away. They rushed into the marriage and keeping their relationship a secret made it only worse.

Suzy was suddenly disrupted from her thoughts when the waitress approached her, carrying a tray that held her dinner. The waitress placed an ice bucket containing a bottle of her favorite wine causing her to look up at the woman in confusion.

'' I'm sorry, but i didn't order this ''

'' This was sent over to your table by a gentleman '' Came the crisp reply from the waitress who pointed at the table near the window.

Her eyes met his from across the restaurant. Confusion wreaked Suzy's mind as her ex-husband rose up from his seat. She watched as he approached her and seated himself from across the table.

'' Jaebeom, what are you doing here ? ''.

'' I signed a business deal today and we decided to have dinner here tonight '' Jaebeom spoke as he ran a hand through his hair '' That's when i saw you walking inside the restaurant ''.

'' Congratulations on your new business, you're still as successful as ever '' Suzy replied softly.

'' If you watched the news you would know that's not the case '' He said coldly.

Silence

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter