Chapter 11

Every memory reminds me of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Don't forget to leave a comment ^^

Suzy detached herself from Jaebeom who in return, stood in front of her as if shielding her from any possible harm. He took a step forward as Jinyoung advanced with his fists tightly closed.

'' What is this ? Why is she with you ? Did you give her some fake promises again ? '' Jinyoung raised his voice.

'' Jinyoung, please ... he did nothing to me '' She admitted.

The sight of Jinyoung holding his tears back was enough to make her tear up as well. He swallowed as he said, his voice almost a tiny whisper '' Is this why you couldn't give me an answer ? '' His voice was slowly breaking apart '' You told me that you had moved on, that you felt nothing for him ! Why did you give me hope when all i was trying to do was to protect you from getting hurt because of him ''.

Her own tears were now flooding her eyes, blurring her vision. Suzy tried to calm herself by slowly breathing in and out but she was way in too deep of hurting as she watched one of the people she truly valued. 

All for her selfish desires.

'' Jinyoung ... please listen to me '' Her voice was also breaking apart. Jaebeom who has been standing in between remained silent and she surely did not want to look at him. Not yet.

''Was i wrong thinking that you felt the same as i do ? '' His jaw clenched with each words he said.

She couldn't say anything. She wanted to admit that she too thought she was starting to like him but the kiss earlier ... it was not nothing. 

It meant something.

She felt it. She felt Jaebeom's love for her. A love only and solely for her.

'' Please tell me that what i have seen is wrong. You're not coming back to the person who hurt you right ? ''.

She slowly said with a quivering voice, the words she knew from the start that would shatter his faith and emotions towards her. 

'' I'm sorry ... It's true .. ''

She didn't want to look at how broken he was at this moment. She knew he didn't deserve any of this. He deserve the world. But he didn't deserve her. She hurted him, that was the cold truth.

Without any words said, he stepped away from her and walked towards the doorway. Being with Jinyoung was wonderful that she thought  she can just abandon her dark past and move on.

She couldn't control her tears as they fell like a waterfall against her face. Jaebeom went by her side as he grabbed her on her waist. He pulled her to a tight hug, slowly rubbing her back.

'' To see you like this breaks my heart ''.

His voice was nothing but soft and soothing. His whisper of comfort was actually helping her calm down but not helping her heal the wounds she got from breaking her friend's heart.

He gently caressed the side of her face. Suzy looked up at him as she wiped her tears, his face reflecting nothing else but soft love and admiration for her.

'' Jaebeom ... i didn't want for any of this to happen ... ''.

'' Don't worry ...We'll fix this '' He softly spoke.

Jaebeom stepped into the penthouse. Suzy told him that she was coming today since they still have a lot to talk about and he was happy to see her. But to his dismay, only darkness welcomed him. He stopped on his track as worry unmercifully clouded his mind. After taking a deep breath, he proceeded to call her name.

No answe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter