Sugery. Worried sick.

Living with Ukiss

[Regina's POV]

It was the day of the surgery, so i woke up extra early. I skipped school to follow Kevin oppa to the hospital since the rest of the Oppas had schedule. All the oppas had already left for work.

I headed over to Kevin's room and opened the door slightly. "Oppa?" I called softly.

But he wasn't in bed. My heart started to quicken.

I went to the bathroom and checked, but he was nowhere to be found. RUnning all over the house, i searched. I tried the garden, the pool, the hall, the kitchen, the gym, the relaxation room, the sauna, everywhere. But he wasn't anywhere.

 I gulped and ran to my room. Fishing in my bag for my cell, i dialed Kevin's number.

"The number you've called is currently unavailable, ple-" I hung up and dialed Xander oppa.

He didn't pick up. So i tried Kiseop oppa. But still, it was to no avail.

I called Kibum oppa, and too, he didn't answer. Soohyun oppa and Eli oppa as well.

I dialed the last number; Dongho. I hoped and prayed he would answer. Maybe i was lucky, or whatever, because after 5 rings, he answered, "Yobosaeyo?"

"Dongho ah!" I yelled into the phone.

"Regina? Wae??" he sounded urgent after hearing my voice.

"K-kevin o-ppa is missing! I can't find him!" I spilled.

"HUH?! Missing? But his surgery is today!!" Dongho said.

"I know. Eottokaji? I tried calling him, but he wouldn't answer!" I could feel my heart skipping. I couldn't catch my breath. I was close to tears, and yet, i didn't understand why. He's a 19 year-old guy, there's nothing for me to worry about. Still, i couldn't help but think of the worst.

"Regina yah," Xander oppa's voice suddenly called through the phone.

"Yeh," I replied automatically.

"The guys and i are gonna postpone this schedule, then we'll go find you. For now, you go around the neighbourhood and ask if they've seen Kevin. The camera crew are coming soon, so let them know that filming cannot be done today. Arasso?" he instructed.

"Deh, aigaesibnida," I answered and got ready to hang up, but Xander oppa said loudly, "Regina yah, geotjeong hajima. We'll find him." How can i not be worried? I meekly said, "Mm. Ok," and hung up.

I grabbed my keys and cell then left the house, meeting the crew on the way out. I did as what Xander told me to do, and they readily agreed.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Kevin's POV]

20 minutes after the guys left for their schedule, i crept out the house silently. I wasn't running away. I headed to the hospital myself. I didn't want anyone accompanying me. If this surgery wasn't successful, i wanted to cry alone. I didn't want anyone beside me. I didn't want them to see me break down. 

And so, off i went. I hailed a taxi and headed for the hospital.

The surgery was in 2 hours, i was told. They put in a ward to wait for my surgery. Sitting in bed, i started to wonder what'll happen if my throat couldn't get better. I looked around the ward, and felt so lonely. Suddenly, i craved the guys' hugs. And Regina's. I hugged the pillow but it was no better than what i had felt when i hugged Regina last night.

My eyes teared up, at the thought of leaving the guys, and my very new sister.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Regina's POV]

Like a crazed girl, i ran around searching for Kevin. "KEVIN OPPPAAAAA!" I yelled around the neighbourhood. "OPPPPA!!"

I panted and found a bench to sit down on. Where in the world are you...Oppa... I'm worried.. I got up and started walking around again. Just then, a call came in.

"Regina yah, neon eotiya?" Kiseop oppa asked.

"Molla.. Around the neighbourhood.. Somewhere.." I said.

"Don't go anywhere, we're coming to look for you," he said and hung up. I dropped and squatted, hugging my knees to my chest.

If Kevin oppa wanted to run...he would've gone somewhere further right? But...his voice was his life, why would he not go for the surgery?? Yesterday night, he hugged me...and cried, without wanting me to see his tears. Never once did he say he didn't want the surgery. So he did want the surgery.....but he didn't want us to see him cry if it was unsuccessful!

A car stopped right in front of me as i sorted out my thoughts. The oppas came out from the car and asked, "Regina yah, are you okay?"

"I know where Kevin oppa is," I said quickly and got into the car.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Kevin's POV]

The surgery was starting soon, in about 10 minutes. I closed my eyes and prayed hard, and hoped that this surgery would be a success. I prayed that my brothers and only sister wouldn't forget me even if this surgery turns out to be unsucessful.

Just then, the ward door opened and i was ready. The surgery was here.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Regina's POV]

Xander oppa and Kibum oppa went to the counter to ask which room Kevin oppa was in, After 2 minutes, they headed back to us and said, "Room 5409, Level 3."

We immediately ran up and found the room.

I gently pushed the door opened and saw..

Kevin oppa with his eyes closed, and hands clasped together, praying. Unknowingly, my tears fell. I knew he was safe, and it was overwhelming. I ran up to him, yelling, "OPPA!" I threw my hands around his neck.

"Eh? Regina? Guys?" He seemed shocked, but his hands slipped around my waist. I let go of him and wiped my tears. "How did you guys find me..? And why are you crying, Regina?"

"Regina found you, actually. We never would've guessed you'd come for the surgery," Soohyun oppa said.

"But how..?" Kevin oppa asked me.

"PABO. Are you stupid? Why did you come here yourself? You made us all worried!" I yelled with tears falling and i kept hitting his chest. "PABO! PABO!!! I couldn't find you...i was so worried... I thought something happened.. I thought-" I was muffled by Kevin oppa. He pulled me forward and hugged me tight.

"Mianhae, Regina yah. Guys, mianh. Jeongmal mianhae," he aplogised. Soon, i felt more arms around me and Kevin oppa. This group hug was big and warm. And WET, since we were all crying.

The door opened, and a doctor-like voice said, "Wow. Big family, i see.. Anyway, Woo Sanghyun-ssi? Your surgery should be commenced now."

-

-

-

Thank you so much for commenting people! Comment moreeee! I promise not to delete this fic. (:

Get your friends to subb this story! :D HAHA.

JK! ^^

Well, thanks to all devoted readers, i've decided to continue this fic as much as i can. (: Thank you for the motivation!!!

I'm really touched that you guys really want me to continue this story.