Kisses, lies and goodbyes.

Living with Ukiss

I sat up in bed, alone in my room. I checked the time and it glowed "2:38AM". I felt so confused. Not knowing what to do. I've sat in bed for three hours straight. And i still didnt know what to do.

--FLASHBACK--

When Kevin left my room, i logged on to twitter, wanting to act as a fan tweeting to Kevin that i love him. However, what i had seen shocked every nerve inside of me.

Tweets from his fans showed, "KEVIN OPPA! ARE YOU DATING? THERE ARE RUMORS!"

And every other tweet was about the same.

My eyes widened and i glared at the glowing screen in my hand. How did they find out..?

--END OF FLASHBACK--

 

I sighed and grabbed the covers over me.

His fans are gonna find out sooner or later... Kevin's career is gonna drop. I CANT LET THAT HAPPEN.

What should i do? Am i supposed to sit here and pretend that nothing's happening??

I CAN'T.

CRAP.

The only thought ran through my mind.

I.

NEED.

TO.

LEAVE.

KEVIN.

 

But who can help...? The only other celebrity i knew was Yoon Doojoon. He's my cousin's friend. And we only met once...

 

But i had no choice. I had to do it.

I dialled him up. After seven long seconds, he answered, "Yobosaeyo?"

"Yobosaeyo," i muttered

"Dugusaeyo?" he asked.

"I'm your-"

"Fan? Oh, how did you get my number?" he interupted.

"Anh-i! I'm not a fan. I'm _____'s cousin, Regina," I said.

"Oh! I know who you are! Annyeonghasaeyo!"

"Annyeonghaseyo," I greeted.

"So, why are you calling, may i ask..?"

"Oppa.. I need help.."

"Oh?"

 

[Kevin's POV]

I saw the fans' replies. And some of them asked if i was dating. HOW DID THEY KNOW? I didnt even dare to tweet...

How am i supposed to handle this? Once everyone find out i'm with Regina, my career is OVER. I can't let that happen. But i don't want to lose Regina either... WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Is it worth it to give up my career for a girl? Or not..?

WHAT AM I THINKING!?

It's Regina, of course it's worth it. It's DEFINITELY WORTH IT.

 

I fell asleep despite all my thoughts. And when i woke up, i wished i hadn't.

 

[Regina's POV]

Doojoon oppa promised to help. I really hope this would work.

I left the apartment early in the morning, leaving a letter and my phone near Kevin's bed side.

 

Dear Kevin,

I've fallen in love with you for so long...but you never realised..

Now that you have realised, i don't love you anymore.

I just can't find you in my heart any longer.

Whenever i'm upset about you, i call someone. He helps me.

And i've come to know that he loves me.

What's better, I love him too.

Last night, when you hugged me, i felt like pushing you away.

When you came close to me, i felt like kicking you off.

I'm quitting this show. I'm going to be with the one who loves me.

I'm sorry if i hurt you. Goodbye Kevin.

 

From, Regina.

 

 

I walked out the house, and entered the black vehicle waiting for me.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Doojoon asked, as his manager drove off.

"Yes. If i don't, he's gonna regret losing his career for me," I answered, with tears streaming down my face.

Doojoon sat beside me, and held my hand tight. Just like an older brother. I laid on his shoulder and let all my tears fall.

 

"We should do it now," he suggested.

"Okay," I answered. He leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek, quickly snapping a photo of us with his phone.

He sent that photo to my phone, which was at Kevin's bedside.

The message said,

Regina yah~ Saranghae! <3

-yoon leadah.

 

That would let Kevin back off, right?

Well then again, i was wrong.