Be mine.

Living with Ukiss

I waited for Doojoon to come back after filming. While waiting, i whipped out my phone and saw the wallpaper. KEVIN. I unlocked my iPhone and went through other photos. I came across a random photo of Doojoon. I clicked on it and smiled absently.

I changed my wallpaper to a plain black colour and locked it. Just then, Doojoon came running over. "Regina yaaaahh," he called.

"Filming ended?" I asked as i stood up. He nodded and checked the time.

"Dinner?" he suggested.

"Ok," I nodded and said, "Gimme a minute. I wanna use the ladies'."

"Sure. I'll take you," he offered. We walked there talking about his awkward filming. I went in once we reached and fixed my hair. Then, i heard Doojoon talking outside.

"Doojoon ah!" someone called.

"Oh, Kwon ah. You're still here?" he answered.

"Mm. Yah! Where's your girlfriend?" Kwon teased. I smiled at that thought.

Doojoon pssshhht at Jokwon and said, "What girlfriend!? She's not my girlfriend...."

"Eyyyyy. LIAR!"

"I'm not lying! She really isn't my girlfriend!" Doojoon said.

"Then why were you getting all jealous when i held her hand?" Kwon countered. "Ooooohhhh, you like her, don't you?!"

"M-mwo?! A-ani..." Doojoon stammered. Ah. So cute. Shy boy. I smiled when he stammered and shook my head.

"Doojoon ah... I've known you for so long. I think i know when you're lying..." Kwon reminded.

"Aisht," Doojoon sighed.

I heard a slap, then Doojoon whined. "PABO. She likes you too!" Jokwon yelled.

"Eh? How do you know?" Doojoon asked in hope.

"Because, when you were filming, she was looking through her phone. And when she saw a photo of you laughing, she smiled to herself. She was blushing!" he explained. I raised my hand to my cheek and silently scolded myself. WHY DIDNT I CHECK IF THERE WAS ANYONE AROUND ME JUST NOW!!?

"Jinjja?" Doojoon asked.

"When did i ever lie to you!?" Jokwon yelled. "She looked just like you the other day when you were looking at HER picture!"

Thats when i realised i was in the toilet for way too long. I went towards the door and opened it. Jokwon had his hands on Doojoon's shoulder and Doojoon was looking down on the ground.

"Oppa," I called. The both turned to me and Doojoon pushed Jokwon's hands away.

"Let's go eat," Doojoon said and pulled my hand.

"Doojoon ah, annyeong! Byebye, Regina yah!"

"Oh? Oppa, annyeong!" I waved with my free hand.

 

Doojoon was still holding my hand until his manager came to get us. "Where do you wanna eat?" he asked me in the car.

I shrugged. "Anywhere is fine."

"Regina yah," he called.

"Hmm?" I answered.

"Did you go find Yoseob today?" he qeuried.

"Nope," I shook my head. "Why?"

"So you came to find me on your own?" he asked.

"Yes. Why?" I wnated to know. He scooted over to me and leaned his arm against mine.

"Why?" he repeated. "Why did you come to find me and not Yoseob?"

"I.." I was at a loss for words. Why? Why did i? I had no idea.

"Forget it. Don't say it. I want to imagine why you did that. I don't wanna know the truth," he shook his head.

I turned to him and asked, "Why not?"

"Because..." he sighed.

"Because?" I put my hand on his arm.

"Because i'm afraid of hearing the answer i'm avoiding.." he laughed sadly. "Childish, i know."

"Are you really scared of my answer?" I probed.

"Yes. Very, very, afraid," he admitted.

"Do you wanna know my answer?" i asked.

"I do. But i don't. I think it's better that you don't say..." he looked down. I moved my hand on his arm to his hand. I interlocked our fingers and squeezed.

"That's my answer," I confessed. He squeezed my hand back slightly.

"Don't lie to yourself, Regina. You know the one you wanna hold is Kevin," he said. I would've felt my heart ache when he mentioned Kevin. But now, it didn't. All my heart was yearning for..was Doojoon. I wanted Doojoon instead of Kevin.

"No. I'm not lying. Look at me. Tell me who i'm thinking of," I urged him. He turned to look in my eyes. After 5 seconds, he let go of my hand and pulled me forward into his chest. My hands were thrown over his neck.

"Me. That's who you're thinking of. Am i right? Tell me i'm right," he persuaded.

"I don't have to because you already are," I muttered. He pulled away slightly and held the sides of my jaw.

He breathed deeply and started, "Will you be my girl?"