NO. NO. NO.

Living with Ukiss

 [Regina's POV]

I was alone at home, and the guys were at their schedule. I laid on the couch, watching the live performances. I had no school today, so i decided to laze around.

Just then, the dorbell rang. I got up to open the door, wondering who was my visitor. I saw a man, probably in the middle age. And i realised, he was Ukiss's manager.

"Oppa? Why are you here..? Ukiss isn't home," I said, feeling confused.

"Ara. I'm here to talk to you," he replied deeply. Somehow, i felt that this wasn't a good thing. I gulped and let him in.

 

"So... what is this about?" I asked, softly.

"This is about Kevin. Eli came to tell me something, and i thought that i should tell you," he calmly said.

I tilted my head and nodded my head, "Okay.. So.. What is it?"

"You like Kevin don't you?" he asked. My eyes widened.

"H-how-?" I stammered.

"It was obvious. They once asked you who was your favourite member. And you whispered to Kevin that he was your favourite. And he told everyone else, boasting... So, Kevin told Eli how clingy you were on him. And he didn't like it. So Eli came to tell me. I'm here to remind you something, Regina. YOU ARE ACTING AS THEIR SISTER. Nothing is going to happen between you and Ukiss after this show ends. YOU HEAR ME? Kevin won't like you, so don't waste your time. I'm telling you this, so that you won't embarrass yourself when you intend to tell him your feelings," he finished his speech.

There were tears in my eyes.

They fell, and so did my heart. "H-he...said that?" I whispered.

"Yes. So just be a sister to them, and no one else. It won't work out to be in love. Trust me. He'll never like you. And you shouldn't fall for him when you're his sister," he stated. "Ok, i hope this is clear to you. I have to go pick the guys up. When they come back, act like nothing's happened."

He left the house. And me crying. So Kevin didn't like me... Was i clingy? I didn't do anything....

What's wrong with me? How could i fall in love with an idol? Especially KEVIN. He's like...an angel. How can an angel fall in love with an ugly mortal like me?

I hated myself for loving him. I hated him for acting like he cared. I hated everything. I felt cheated. Like... my life savings were cheated.

 

[Kevin's POV]

The performance was over, and we were ready to go home. "Manager hyung, eodi??" Kiseop asked.

"Mollaso," I replied, shrugging. I went over to the corner of the room and whipped out my phone.

I flipped through the photos and found Regina smiling into one. It was taken when she was cleaning the table. I smiled absently at the photo and decided to send her a text.

 

TO: Regina

Regina yah~!! Oppa is done with the performance~!! Do you want something to eat?? Oppa will buy it for you~!

FROM: KEVIN

 

I stared into the mirror, as the makeup artist removed the makeup. After about a minute, a reply came back.

 

FROM: Regina

No.

 

Eh?? Usually, she'd answer in a sweet way. So i tapped back.

 

TO: Regina

You sure? Don't have to help me save money!!

FROM: Kevin

 

After a few seconds,

 

FROM; Regina

Didn't i already say no?

 

I blinked at the screen. At the snapped voice she used... Was she pissed at me?

 

TO; Regina

Okay then...

FROM: Kevin

 

She didn't reply and i thought hard. We were alright yesterday... Why was she acting like that??

 

-

-

-

Here's an update ^^ I'll update BEAST's FF either tomorrow or tonight. Wait for it!!