Wavers

Living with Ukiss

[Kevin's POV]

As i went on thinking, Regina called from downstairs. "Oppa!! The other oppas are here!" I quickly ran out my room.

Facing the stairs, i yelled, "EEEEELLLLLLLLLLIIIIII! Come up to my room. I gotta talk to you." He camre running up and i pulled him in my room.

"Whassup?" He asked in english.

"Don't be freaking out when i tell you, alright?" I warned in english.

"Sure, sure. Tell me quick. I'm hungryyy.." He whined.

"Ok. Here goes.. Ithinkilikereginabutshedoesntknowandifeelliketellingherbuti'mafraidshe'llfreakoutatmysuddenconfession,sowhatshouldidonow??!" I blurted out everything.

"What?" He said with widened eyes.

"I said-" I started.

"No, no, no! I heard what you said. But what did you mean by what you said? You wanna confess? Man, that's gonna ruin everything. The show, your rep, her rep and UKISS."

"Really..? Why?" I asked, confused.

"What are our fans gonna think? What are Regina's friends gonna say? We're just starting this new album. We can't afford to risk this, man."

"So i shouldn't confess..?"

"Kevin, when you joined the industry, you knew that you weren't gonna be able to have a girlfriend anytime soon. You knew you'd have to wait," he reminded.

"But i didn't know i'd feel like this..." I muttered. Just then, the door opened and in came Xander, Dongho, Soohyun, Kibum and Kiseop. Kiseopie closed the door behind him and advanced towards me.

They crowded around my bed and Xander placed a hand on my shoulder. "YOU LIKE REGINA AND YOU DIDNT TELL US?!" He yelled.

"YAHHH. SHHHHH!" I shushed him.

"How can you keep this from us?!" Kiseop scolded.

"We're your members!!" Soohyun said.

"Yah, hyung!! You should've told us!" Dongho followed after.

"I"M SORRY GUYS!" I said.

"How long has it been already?" Kibum asked.

"I don't know.. A week or so?" I admitted.

"ONE WEEK!" Kiseop exclaimed.

"Yah, guys," Eli helped, "Help him think of a way first then scold him later."

"YEAH!" I agreed.

"Okok," Xander said, "So..we heard from outside that you wanted to confess?"

"Yeah... But after what Eli said...i don't know if it's worth it to jeopardise the group.." I admitted.

"How about you tell her, but make sure she doesn't tell anyone?" Dongho suggested.

"No, no, no. Our manager would never allow," I rejected.

"Or.. Why don't you show her you like her? Without telling her," Xander said.

"Hmm... That's not bad," Eli agreed.

"Yeah, that'll do," Kiseop agreed as well.

"Good idea, hyung," Dongho too agreed.

"Just do it!" Kibum and Soohyun said.

"Okay.. I will," I accepted and agreed. Now my only mission; to find out if she likes me too.