Jealousy

Living with Ukiss

[Regina's POV]

The oppas were taking a long time upstairs. I went up the stairs and headed to Kevin's room. I knocked on the door and suddenly, everyone inside went, "SHHHHHHHHHH!"

Kevin oppa then answered, "Come in." I opened the door and saw all of them on Kevin's bed.

"Dinner's ready.. Do you guys wanna come and eat now?" I asked, as i held on the doorknob.

Everyone came running to me. "Thank you, Regina ah!" Xander oppa said and kissed my cheek. I was taken aback by this gesture.

Then Eli oppa came and hugged me, "THANKS!"

"You're welcome..." I muttered as he let go of me, and Kiseop oppa came.

He put his arms around my waist and carried me off the ground. "GOMAWO!"

He put me down and grinned as he ran off. Kibum oppa came to me and placed a hand on my head and murmured, "Thank you!"

Soohyun oppa patted my shoulder and hugged me. He smiled and walked off. Dongho came up to me and held my hand, saying, "Regina ah, let's go eat, hm?"

"Ah, keurae.." I said, confused by everyone. He pulled me out of Kevin's room.

My eyebrows knit in confusion. I was happy, though. To know that everyone had already warmed up to me.

 

[Kevin's POV]

Damn those guys. They wanted to make me jealous, so they had intimate moments with her. But.. Regina still likes me best, RIGHT?

Oh what is this feeling?! I feel like killing them. And i feel like shouting at Regina for letting them have their way. UGH. I stayed in my bed, burying my face in my pillow.

I yelled and it was muffled.

Just then, i heard footsteps. "Oppa," Regina called. "You okay?"

My head snapped up and i smiled suddenly. "I'm fine, don't worry!"

"Come down and eat then?" she suggested.

"Yeah, okay. Let's go," I said and got off my bed. I walked towards her and placed my hand over her shoulders.

We walked down together and met the guys at the dining table. They smiled cheekily at our closeness. I went over to the table and sat down. Xander was beside me, so i pushed him away. "Change seats with Regina," i demanded.

"Tsk," he tisked me, but did as i asked. Regina sat beside me with a confused expression on her face. I put food on her plate, and the guys went, "WOOOOOOAAAAHHHH."

She giggled and asked, "What's going on???"

"Nothing, Regina. Nothing," I said and smiled at her, then shot eye daggers at the guys. They chuckled and continued eating.

"O....kay?" she said and sighed happily.

I smiled at her reaction and continued eating.

 

[Regina's POV]

After dinner, Soohyun and Kibum oppa helped to bring all the dishes to the kitchen. I started to wash them alone, when the both of them went out. Just then, Kevin oppa came along.

"Yah, Regina ah, use gloves. Your hands will wrinkle up," he said, so concerned.

"Anh-i ya. Gwaenchana," I shook my head. I was too lazy.

"Yah!" he wailed and grabbed my hands away from the water. He found a pair of gloves near the basin and slipped them over my palms. "There you go."

"Gomawo," I muttered and went back to the washing. He held my hands. HE HELD MY HANDS. My face was blushing, i could tell.

"I'll help you," he suggested.

"Mm," I agreed, not trusting my voice.

I washed, and he wiped. And it was one of the best moments i've had in my life.

-

-

-

SHORTSHORT CHAPTER.

Sorrryyy. I think it's because of the beast ff. I'm losing inspiration for this one.... ):