3 Years later~

Living with Ukiss

3 Years Later~~

"Regina ssi?"

I turned to the voice calling me and smiled. "Ne?"

"We have about 25 minutes before your radio show," the PD said.

"Ne, algessibnida," i nodded and bowed slightly. I packed up my bag and headed into the room, only to be stopped by a friend, Lee Young.

"Ina yah!" she called me, as usual.

"Hmm?" I acknowledged as i arranged the mic for the show later.

"Beast is here." I dropped the mic and immediately picked it back up. "Relax," Lee Young whispered.

"They aren't even promoting now. Why are they here?" my voice cracked.

"They're here for a radio show with Sukira," she muttered. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," i smiled a little. "I'll just... try to avoid them."

"I'll go get you some coffee," she smiled and left the room quietly.

I took my phone out and gazed at the wallpaper. The guy i ran away from....is here....now... Doojoon, do you still remember me? Do you... hate me?

 

3 Years Back~~

I grabbed my things at Beast's apartment and left. Just as i was about to leave, Yoseob burst in and stopped me. "REGINA! What are you doing?"

"I'm leaving," i calmly said and tried to leave.

"Don't go!" He cried. I looked at him and shook my head.

"Let me go, Yoseob," I whispered. He stretched his hands out and showed me a sign of keeping me in.

"I can't let you go," he answered.

"Yes, you can!" I yelled suddenly. The rest of Beast suddennly burst in. "Regina!" they called.

"JUST LET ME LEAVE!" I shouted.

"NO!"

"Don't make me hate all of you," I said with utter sadness. Yoseob relaxed his hands and the members looked at me with tears. For a moment, thank god Doojoon wasn't there. If he was, i'd be thinking of staying.

"Regina yah...." Junhyung called out.

"Hajima," I muttered. "Bikkyeo." They moved out of the way and i walked out. "Ddarawajima!" I went down and caught a cab in time. Off to the airport i went. I booked any flight possible....which happened to be NYC.

[Back to Present]

And so, i spent 3 years in NYC. I went back to studying and ended up taking Media Communications as a degree. I studied on DJ-ing and here i was, invited by the head of KBS Radio to come and host a show for a week.

I accepted this job because i haven't been in Korea for 3 years, and i knew that Beast wasn't promoting.

However, they were here today. But i didn't think they'd recognise me. My hair's way longer now. I put on makeup and wear sunglasses often. My dressing sense have been improving thanks to Lee Young. She was a really good friend to me for the past 3 years. I stayed with her throughout and she never left after knowing what a bad woman i was.

I had become famous in NYC, but no one knew my real name. I rejected all interview offers. This offer was the first one i accepted in 6 months. I went by the name of Ina.

I headed out the room to the toilet and someone yelled, "INA?!"

I turned and bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo." Yeah. It was Lee Teuk, Lee Young's cousin.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

I smiled and answered, "I was invited to host a radio show for a week. Where's Eunhyuk oppa?"

"HYUK AH!" Leeteuk Oppa yelled. Eunhyuk came running out. "Guess who i met?"

"OH! INA YAH!" I bowed slightly and he his bright gummy smile. "Why are you here?!"

"She was invited to host for a week," Leeteuk filled him in. "Oh! Youngie eodi?"

"She went to buy coffee," i replied and smiled.

"Oh, oh! Ina yah, let's have a drink after our shows!" Eunhyuk said.

I thought about for a moment and nodded, "Of course," I smiled.

"We gotta go now, our show's starting!" Lee Teuk waved.

"Wait for us after your show! We'll go drink," Eunhyuk smiled and hugged me. Just then, someone laughed. That laughter...

"Hyung!" That person called out jokingly, "You got a girl and you didn't tell us juniors!?"

"Oh, Doojoon ah! Come! Meet Ina," Eunhyuk held me by the waist to untangle me from his hug but i didn't let go. "Ina yah?" Eunhyuk called. I shook my head and just then, someone pulled me away from all of them, running away.

"YAH!" Eunhyuk called. "LEE YOUNG!" Leeteuk yelled.

"MIANHAE! Our show is starting soon!" Lee Young answered loudly and rushed me into the room without anyone seeing me.

"OMG," I panted. "Thank you..."

---

"Hyung," Dongwoon tapped Yoseob. "Don't you think that Ina noona that Eunhyuk hyung was hugging looked like Regina?"

"Yeah, she did look like her..." Yoseob nodded. "But maybe we saw wrongly. She left remember?"

"But Hyung...."

"Let's do the show," Yoseob smiled sadly and tapped Dongwoon's back. "Let's go."

"Yoseob ah," Junhyung called and beckoned him over. Junhyung held Yoseob's neck close to his mouth and whispered in his ear, "That Ina IS Regina."

Yoseob turned and his eyes widened, "WHAT?"

"Yeah. I saw her face," Junhyung said.

"THAT WAS REGINA?" Gikwang whispered harshly.

"You overheard?" Yoseob asked.

"YES!"

"Well, yeah," Junhyung nodded. "That was Regina. The girl Eunhyuk hyung hugged is Regina."

"WHAT!?" Hyunseung yelled.

"Oh crap. Yet another one," Yoseob sighed. "Can we all keep it a secret from Doojoon?"

"We have to. He's had a hard time trying to get over her," Junhyung agreed.

---

After my show ended, i left the studio with all my things and saw Eunhyuk waiting for me, with Lee Teuk oppa. "Ina! Lee Young!" The both of them called.

"Oppa!" Lee Young screamed and hugged Lee teuk. "Sorry for not saying hi earlier!" He catched his cousin and hugged her tight.

"Aigoo, you're getting prettier!" He teased.

"OPPPPPAAAAAA!" She whined. Eunhyuk led me away and we walked out of the studio.

"Your show ended?" I asked.

"Mm, just," he smiled. I met Eunhyuk in a restaurant in NYC and i had no table so he offered one to me. Being a big big star he is, i got excited seeing him up close. We talked because it'd be kinda awkward if we just kept quiet. And somehow, we clicked. BANG, best friends. And the fact that his leader is the cousin of my best friend made us even closer.

"Your guests were...?" i asked.

"Beast," he answered and smiled, "Is there something you should tell me? You didnt wanna let go earlier when i said i'd introduce you to Beast. So what's going on?"

I shrugged and said, "Long, long, long story.." We were walking along a pavement now, with Leeteuk and Lee Young at far behind chatting. He held my shoulders and pushed me to a nearby bench. He sat me down and knelt in front of me.

"I have time," he whispered.

"Yeah right. You're an idol! You'll be having your comeback soon isn't it? That's why your hair's so long!" I ruffled his hair. "You need to go practice or record or whatever. There's no time for me to tell you!"

"I'll make time for you. I'll make time for my best friend so speak," he firmly said as he held my hands near my knees.

"Arasso, arasso. Don't kneel, sit beside me." He stood up and sat very close to me. Slowly, i told him everything.

I was tearing when i spoke of the press conference thing and he hugged me from the side. He laid his head against mine kissed the side of my temple. "Shhhh," he shushed me softly.

I ended the whole thing with, "I miss him..."

"I'm sure everything will work out. Do you really...love him?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Yes. I love him alot," I said.

"Then go talk to him. I'm sure he misses you too," he smiled sadly.

"Oppa, you okay?" I asked.

"O-of course," he flashed his trademark smile and said, "Let's not drink anymore. I'll take you back to the hotel. Leeteuk and Lee Young left already."

"Okay...?" I said and he held my hand up. We walked to his car and chatted about other things.

All the way to my hotel we were chatting and laughing.

Once we reached, i bent over and hugged him, "Thanks Oppa."

"You're welcome, Ina yah," he smiled again and watched me enter the hotel.

---

"She's in love with him. I can't love her because she can't see me at all. Not anymore," the man whispered to himself and silently turned away. "I have no chance. None at all."

 

-

-

-

 

HERE'S AN UPDATE! SORRRY SORRY SORRY! Couldnt think of anything to write! This story is ending in about 2-3 more chapters! WATCH OUT FOR IT!