:D

Living with Ukiss

The performance was over, and we headed right back home. I was really exhausted, so i ended up sleeping in the car ride home.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Kevin's POV]

Regina fell asleep on my shoulder. The guys were laughing and singing to the music playing in the car. I immediately shushed them, and asked manager-hyung to lower the music. "Shhhh! She's sleeping..." I  whispered.

They quickly lowered down their voices. I glanced over at Regina and saw her purse her lips. I smiled at that, and realised that the other guys were chuckling softly at her adorable reaction. "Neomu kyeopta," Kiseop laughed out. Everyone agreed with that.

After the 2 hour ride home, we finally reached back home.

The guys left the car, leaving Regina still asleep on my shoulder. "Guys!" I whispered harshly, but they just left.

I shook her awake, "Regina yah~ Wake up. We've reached.." \

She murmured something inaudible, and i tried to shake her awake again. But she tsk-ed me, and continued sleeping. Just then, Kiseop came. "Kevin ah, pass her to me. I'll carry her back," he offered. "Your shoulder must be numb." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and slowly removed Regina's head from my shoulder and made her head lay on Kiseop's chest. He slipped his right hand under the knees and his left around her shoulders. Gently, he carried her out of the car and headed for the house.

He was right, about me being numb. My shoulder was, anyway..

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Regina's POV]

The morning sun ray woke me from my sleep. Luckily it was a weekend, and i didn't have school. I pulled my covers off my body and saw that i was still in yesterday's school uniform. I quickly got up and went to the bathroom to shower.

I put on a pair of brown bermudas and a white tanktop.

Afterwhich, i went down the steps and checked the huge clock above the telly. It read "7:43AM". It was that early?!

I had a sudden thought in my mind, and headed to the kitchen. I decided to whip up breakfast for my oppas. I started my work around the kitchen and about 20 minutes later, the doorbell rang.

I headed over to open the door, and was greeted by the camera crew.

They started to film me cooking. They asked me questions like, "Who are you cooking this for?", "Do you know how to cook?", "What are you cooking?"

I answered each and every question properly and finished breakfast soon. "Now, i'm going to wake the oppas up," I told the camera and headed up the stairs.

I woke every brother up with a greeting like, "Oppa, good morning!" and i half-hugged all of them.

They ate breakfast, but soon, they left for schedule. And i was alone.

-

-

-

PEEEEPOH,

I'm stuck. Damn.

Writer's block already...

I think i might delete this fic. There's a whole new fic in my mind, and the idols are Beast.

...

Lemme just think more about it. Sorry if this story is ish.