Up close and personal.

Living with Ukiss

"RRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGG!" The school bell shrilled. We had our last lesson; PE. Physical Education.

"Okay, boys and girls, go get changed and you're dismissed," our teacher announced. I silently yay-ed in my heart. Why did i do that? Probably because i'd be seeing Kevin soon.

I went into the girls' locker room and started changing when Jaeann, a trainee in Cube Entertainment /my friend called out to me. "Yah! Regina yah."

"Mm?" I answered as i put on my school skirt.

"I heard that you're filming with U-kiss as their sister. Is it true??" She asked, curious.

"Yep! Wae?" I replied and put on my blouse and blazer.

"Anh-i yo. It's just that... I wanna meet Kiseop so bad..." She dragged.

"Kiseop? Why?" Confused, i asked.

"I've been a fan of them! And i've never really gotten the chance to meet them..."

"I'll arrange a time, okay?" I assured.

"Jinjja?! Gomawo!" She squealed and hugged me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I walked out of the school alone, ready to take a bus home. Oh yeah, my "italian" mansion. I stood at the bustop waiting. After about 5 minutes, the bus arrived and i started to get up. But someone pulled me back, and fell backwards. Someone grabbed my waist and held me tight. I screamed a little and squeezed my eyes together.

When i felt that i was in safe arms, i opened my eyes. There were laughter around. I glanced over and saw Kevin. My heart skipped a beat when his face was just inches away. It wasn't like the dramatical kind, like he carried me bridal-style.

His left hand held my left and his right was around my waist. I immediately turned out of his arms. "YAH! OPPA!" I yelled. "YOU SCARED ME!"

"Ahhh, jongmal mianhae!" They all apologised. The U-kiss members were with the camera crew.

"Aisht," I sighed softly and gave up when all of them gave me puppy eyes. "Ahhh, gwaenchana."

They smiled and pulled me to their vehicle. The manager drove in a different direction. "Eh? Where are we going?" I asked.

"We have schedule today, and you're following us!" Xander oppa anounced.

"Oh? Which?" I asked, completely curious.

"Inkigayo!" Kevin smiled. "It's gonna be so different now that you're here."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

We entered the building, with all the fans outside, screaming. We went in UKISS's changing room. "How are we going to change if Regina is looking?" Dongho asked.

"I can go out and take a walk first," I suggested.

"Hmm, okay," Soohyun oppa said. I started to get up.

"Regina yah, come back in 10 minutes," Kibum oppa said.

"Deh, arasso," I answered and got out with one camera men following me.

I went out the room and walked through the corridors. The cameramen started to ask questions. "Regina ssi," he called.

"Neh," I replied.

"You're supposed to make U-kiss members fuss over you. But you're so kind to them."

"I can't be mean to them. They're such nice people. Viewers," I said to the camera, "U-kiss members are the best."

I walked on and came to a door which was labelled, "2pm."

Their name sounded so familiar...and curiousity got the better of me. 

I asked the cameramen, "Ahjussi, can i go in?"

"You can, if you want to."

I knocked the door and someone opened it. "Yeh?" he asked.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I bowed, "Choneun U-kiss's dongsaeng, Regina imnida."

"Oh!" Another person came to the door. "Please come in."

I went in and yet another one asked, "Oh? Who is this?"

"She's U-kiss's dongsaeng," the first guy introduced.

I bowed and said, "Regina imnida."

"I've heard that Ukiss is gonna have a dongsaeng. But i didn't know that she'd be so pretty!" A tall guy said. "Anyway, choneun Taecyeon imnida."

The first guy introduced, "Nan Wooyoung imnida."

The second guy, "Junsu imnida."

The third, "Nichkhun imnida. Nice to meet you," he bowed.

Two more came in the room.

"Oh? Who is this?" They asked.

"Ukiss's dongsaeng, Regina ssi," Wooyoung introduced.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Junho imnida!"

"Maknae Chansung imnida!"

I bowed again and realised that it was time for me to go.

"Ah, mianhae yo, oppa. I have to go meet Ukiss oppas," I said.

"Gwaenchana!" They said. "Come again next time!"

"Arasso yo," I said and smiled. "Annyeong!"

"Deh, annyeong!" They waved and i left the room.

Now back to see Kevin, no wait. Ukiss!

-

-

-

HEYHEYHEY.

Sorry for late update..

And i'm actually writing this while eating.

Sorry if it's ty!

And thank you for subbing! :D

LOVE YALL!