Wrong choice

Living with Ukiss

They all sat around me and asked questions one by one. "So... Are you gonna forget Kevin hyung?" Dongwoon asked.

"Molla. I don't know what to do.." I admitted.

"Regina yah," Doojoon oppa called.

"Ne?"

"Don't think about this so much. Everything'll be okay, soon." He squeezed my wrist and gave me a reassuring smile. "Yoseob ah, go cook something for all of us to eat."

"Ne," Yoseob agreed and started to get up.

"Aniyo, i'll go cook," I offered.

"Andwae! You're our guest!" Yoseob rejected.

"I'll be staying here for quite sometime... I gotta do something. Let me cook, hm?" I said.

"Aish. How bout you help me?" he suggested. Well, that was better than sitting around. I grinned and nodded.

I started helping him cut up the radish and other vegetables, as the other members went to bathe, pick out clothes, style their hair, read and tweet.

Yoseob started to talk. "Regina ssi."

"Ne?" I answered. "Speak comfortably, oppa."

"Oh, i can?"

"Ne, keureomyeon."

"Ok. Regina yah, Doojoonie agreed to help you because...?" he asked, as he stirred the kimchi stew.

"Because i'm his friend's cousin...?" I replied honestly.

"Aniyo. Actually... We have met before. The other time, when you and your cousin came to watch mubank. We were backstage, and you guys came in. Doojoonie...he...saw you and...yeah..."

"Eh? Doojoon oppa saw me and what..?" I asked, as i got curious.

"He liked you since then."

"EH!?" I got a shock. "What are you talking about?? He didn't even know me then!"

"Exactly. He hasn't had a girlfriend since God knows when. And when he saw you, he had that 'look' in his eyes. All of us knew about it. Even Dongwoon. Thats why Dongwoonie didn't really question you when you told him that Doojoonie let you in." It kinda made sense, now that he said it. But Doojoon!? WE KISSED. OMG. It was on the cheek, yes. BUT STILL.

"So... Doojoon oppa likes me?" i clarified.

I sighed, "I shouldn't have come here right? I was trying to save someone's career, but now..."

"You're just gonna risk someone else's feelings," he continued my sentence.

I closed my eyes and sighed once more. "Ottokaji?" I asked.

"I don't know. You should stay here for now, though. Don't run anywhere. Doojoon'll just get worried. Just live with us until you find somewhere."

"Arasso..." I abesently said.

"Yah," he raised his voice a little and looked at me straight. "I'm serious. Don't run."

"ARASSO YO," I emphasized and he nodded slightly then went back to cooking.

 

[Yoseob's POV]

I wondered if it was okay for me to tell on Doojoon like that. But...Regina seemed like the kind of girl who would just be sweet to everyone without noticing. If she carried on being so sweet to Doojoon, he'll fall harder than he already did.

 

[Doojoon's POV]

Was it really wrong for me to take Regina in? I...saw her first. By right, she was supposed to be my girlfriend. Not Kevin's. But...she never saw me. I felt guilty, for agreeing to help her. But then again, whenever i think about her, i can't stop smiling.

 

-FLASHBACK- (how we met)

Regina sat in the front row with her cousin, who happened to be my best friend, and watched us perform. Once i went on stage, i immediately saw her waiting with an eager face, hands clasped together. Just like a child waiting for candy. That's when i thought, "She's soooo sweet..."

When her cousin brought her backstage to meet us, all she did was look at her phone. She never reallly did look at us. Or me, for that matter.

After just 15 minutes, they left. And i was there, wondering when she's come back. I knew i had a kind of 'look' in my eyes, since the members pointed it out.

Hyunseung was the first to warn me not to do anything, since our career was just on the rise. Junhyung agreed and so did Gikwang. Only Yoseob and Dongwoon asked to do whatever my mind wanted.

So in total, 2 were for my idea, 3 were against it.

With my vote in, it'd be equal. So i decided to not do anything.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

But now, Regina came to ME. Isn't it like fate..? I really want her to stop aching for Kevin. I wanna be the one there for her now.

The question is, would she open up her arms to me?

I only knew, i really, really like her.

 

[Regina's POV]

I couldn't stop thinking about what Yoseob had just told me. "Guys!!" he yelled, "Come out and eat!!" All of them strode out and set up the table.

I went to place all the dishes on the table and they dug in. Hyunseung dived for the bbq-ed pork. "YAH! Leave some for Regina!" Doojoon yelled at Hyunseung.

"There's other food!" he talked with a full mouth.

"AISH. JINJJA. Just leave some!!" he spoke menacingly.

"Ahhh, arasso!" he blinked and grabbed a few more pieces.

"HYUNSEUNG AH," Junhyung scolded.

"Mianhae," he giggled. I went to wash my hands then went to the table with Yoseob. I saw an empty seat beside Doojoon.

I swiftly glanced at Yoseob, who looked at me. "Ottokae?!" I mouthed.

"Follow me," he whispered. He pulled my hand behind him and spoke, "Doojoon ah."

"Mwo?" Doojoon answered.

"Move over, i wanna sit with you," Yoseob said.

"Yah. You blind? There's a spot over there with Gikwang! Let Regina sit here. There's meat here," he yelled.

"Regina wanna sit with me," he spurted and Doojoon looked at our locked hands, as Yoseob continued, "and i wanna sit with you. So move, Doojoonie!" Yoseob shouted.

"AISH," Doojoon made a face but scooted over to Hyunseung.

Yoseob squeezed my hand slightly and let go, smiling to me as he mouthed, "Eat."

I nodded and ate in peace.

 

-

-

-

:D