The Interrogating Part 1

Living with Ukiss

"Wh-what?" I stammered upon hearing the manager's words.

"Hyung. Don't joke," Doojoon warned, tightening his hold around me.

"Does it seem like i'll joke about these kinda stuff?"

"Aisht," I sighed and shook my head.

"Hyung, drop us off at Cube," Doojoon requested.

"But you have no schedule. You should probably go home and rest while you can," his manager said.

"Aniya. I wanna discuss this matter with the boys," Doojoon suggested.

"Okay then." The manager started the hour long journey, and i faced the window, not even wanting to talk. I inched further from Doojoon. As if staying with him wasn't enough. I've given him enough problems. Just then, i felt a pair of arms come around me.

"Regina yah," he muttered.

"Mm," i acknowledged, but refused to look at him. He laid his chin on my shoulder and pulled me back against his chest.

"I want everyone to know. I don't want us to hide around, and be together sneakily," he admitted.

"But your fans might not understand," i stated.

"I know. But they might," he said.

"It's a risk. A risk, too big to take," I sighed. He hugged me tighter and breathed on my neck.

"It's a risk i'm willing to take," he whispered. Softly, he kissed my neck and i sighed again. "Look at me," he urged and released me. He turned my shoulders to face him and asked, "Smile for me?"

"Why?" I asked gently.

"Because i don't know if i can make it through this obstacle. But i know that if i see you smile, i'll have courage that i can make it through. So smile for me?" he smiled and waited.

I looked up at him and allowed a small smile to escape my lips. He brushed his thumb across my lips and grinned. "That looks so much better."

"I hope everything goes well," I muttered and laid on his chest. He circled his hands around me and sighed.

 

We reached Cube and there were so many reprters waiting. "Hyung," Doojoon called his manager. "What's going on?"

"Oh! I forgot to tell you. The hidden camera was live," he said. "But i've turned it off now so.. yeah. You better get in the building quick," he suggested.

"Are you ready?" Doojoon asked me.

"Yes," i nodded. He opened the car door, and all the reprters, fans whatever, ran to us. They yelled out questions, curses and names.

Doojoon kept his strong hold on my hand and headed straight for the building's entrance. Beast members waited at the entrance and pulled me in before the fans started throwing stuff. As i was in the building, Doojoon was still outside. "People, reporters, fans, everyone. Please listen. I'll hold an interview soon. Until then, please do not harass my girlfriend. B2utys, please understand that i've met a girl whom i've fallen deep in love with. I'll explain further soon. I hope you'll understand."

Everyone was quiet, but a fan suddenly yelled, "Doojoon oppa! Are you going to forget.... us b2utys?" she cried. SHE ACTUALLY CRIED. WITH REAL TEARS.

I was inside the building, and Yoseob had his arm around me. I wanted so bad to go out there and take the questions with Doojoon. Just then, Yoseob let go of me. Beast members went out and stood around Doojoon. "B2uty," Junhyung started. "Even if Doojoonie has a girlfriend, he'll never forget you guys. Without B2uty, there is no Beast. We wont forget you."

Yoseob stood out, "B2uty. Please understand that Doojoon has found someone. B2uty... Regina is very kind, sweet, caring and everything a man could ask for in a lady. Doojoonie fell in love with her the moment he saw her."

I stepped out the building and everyone started taking pictures as i went beside Doojoon and held his hand. "Though i took a little long to realise i was in love with him, i finally did. And right now, i'm living the life of an idol's girlfriend. It's not easy. But i'm trying because i love him. B2uty, i'm sure you love him as well. I'm not taking him away. I won't force anything upon him. I wont make him quit the music industry."

B2uty were crying and the reporters were taking pictures. "I hope," Doojoon spoke, "that you can forgive me because loving is not a crime." He pulled me into the building and the rest of Beast followed suit.

We went into the meeting room and sat down.

Gikwang yelled. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!? FALLING IN LOVE IS NOT ENOUGH!? ITS LIVE ON BROADCAST!"

"Aren't you supporting us?" Doojoon asked, shocked by his reaction.

"UH YEAH! I AM! But it's shocking when i actually see it on TV!"

"Okok, stop. Enough. Doojoon," Junhyung started, "Are you sure you're gonna do this?"

"Yes. I'm very sure."

Yoseob laughed, "You really love her, don't you?" I blushed at his straightforwardness and turned to Doojoon.

"I'm very much in love with her."