So what now?

Living with Ukiss

"I love you too..." he said. My heart broke into a million fragments. He loved her? Doojoon, my boyfriend of a day, loved GNA? What? My tears built up, and threatened to fall. Junhyung held my shoulder, keeping me from falling.

"Doojoon ah..." Gna called softly.

"Hajima. I love you, Gna yah. But... what happened between us was in the past. It's over. I have someone i love now, and she's waiting for me. I have to get to her. Gna, you'll find someone that's meant to be with you one day. Can't we just stay as friends?" he explained. I gasped at his words. So... he didn't love her in THAT way.

"I told you so," Junhyung whispered in my ears. I huffed a sigh of relief and unclutched his shirt. I leaned against the wall outside, and about 2 seconds, Doojoon came out.

He saw me and pulled me into his arms. "Regina yah," he called. "What did you hear?"

"Nothing," I muttered against his shoulder, as i wrapped my arms around his waist. As i let his go, Gna walked out. I bowed slightly, since she was an unnie. "Annyeonghaseyo," I muttered.

She cried and ran away. Suddenly, i felt so guilty. Like i stole her boyfriend, instead of her trying to steal mine. Doojoon placed an arm around my waist and squeezed me gently. I turned to go in the house.

All the boys were still inside, and 4 minute were there too. "We should go now," Jiyoon of 4MINUTE said. The rest nodded and left. As they walked past Doojoon, they wished, "Saengil Chukhahae, oppa."

"Gomapta," he muttered and they bustled out. We stepped in and sat on the floor. "Guys, thanks for the surprise," he thanked them.

"Well... It wasn't successful at all," Yoseob pouted.

"Yah! I loved it. Thank you," Doojoon said and ruffled with Yoseob's hair. He pulled Yoseob into a manhug and it was so sweet that i had to admit Dooseob did exist.

Gikwang went up to them and hugged both of them. "Happy Birthday, Doojoonie," he wished. Hyunseung silently hugged all of them as well. Then Dongwoon went up and cuddled with them too. "Hyung, saengil chukhahae," he said with a smile. I pushed Junhyung to hug them. All of them had a satisfied smile on their faces and i watched them quietly.

"I think we should let go, or Regina will start to get jealous," Yoseob suggested. They laughed and let go.

"Doojoon ah," Gikwang called. "Take Regina out for dinner or something."

"I intended to," he smiled and came over to hold my hand. I smiled at him and he asked, "Where to?"

"Anywhere," i said.

 

--

Dinner~

We ate at a restaurant and were talking happily when i saw someone step in. Doojoon turned to where i was looking at and asked, "Do you wanna go?"

"Yeah, okay," I said and got up. He came beside me and held my hand. Leading me out, someone called me.

"Regina," Kevin called. I gulped and turned.

"Yes?"

"How are you?" he asked with a small smile on his face.

"I'm fine, thank you," I answered. Doojoon tugged on my hand and i started to walk out.

"Hyung," Kevin suddenly called. "How are you?"

"I'm fine, you?" Doojoon replied.

"Not so good after knowing i lost my girlfriend to my hyung whom i respect so much," he bluntly answered.

"Kevin-" I started but was interuppted.

"Regina. Please. I'm fine," he laughed without humor.

"Then stop the sarcasm, Kevin," I said.

"Does it really matter?" he shot.

"Why wouldn't it?" I stared at him.

"You're in love now. Does it matter what your ex says?" he spat.

"I'm sorry for what i've done. But it's better this way," I said.

"How does breaking up with me for him makes it better?" he wanted to know.

"Well, for one, your fans won't haunt you 24/7 about me," i answered.

"Don't use my fans as an excuse, Regina," he raised his voice.

Doojoon stepped in and stopped him. "Kevin. You wanna talk to her, do it nicely. Don't yell at her."

"Oh please. Don't step in and act all protective," he scolded.

"Kevin, stop it," i said firmly. "What happened to you? You were never like this."

"Well, if feelings can change, so can people," he snapped. I sighed.

"Why can't you take our breakup as a positive outlook? You're an idol who puts his fans first place. Your fans will matter more to you than i. And it's better that we end this before all your fans find out," i explained.

"As if HIS fans wouldn't mind," he said immaturely.

Doojoon suddenly stood in front of me. "If i make our relationship public, and prove to you that my fans won't mind, will you stop your attitude towards Regina and just be friends like before?"

"Deal," Kevin thought about it and agreed.

"Doojoon ah," I called. It wasn't going to be easy, counting that b2st were THIS close to b2utys.

"Check the news in this week," Doojoon smirked and pulled me out. His manager arrived with the vehicle and and practically carried me in.

We sat inside side-by-side, and i broke the silence. "Doojoon ah-" I called but he started talking.

"Hyung," he called his manager.

"Mwo ae, Doojoon ah?"

"Regina and i are together," he said and i squeezed his upper arm.

"MWO!?" His manager suddenly halted the car.

"And i'm gonna make our relationship public."

"MWO!?" his manager yelled again. The cars behind us kept honking.

"Oppa," I called. "Drive first." He drove on yelled at Doojoon.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!? IN A RELATIONSHIP NOW!? We're so busy with schedules and you're in love??? And why do you want to make it public??"

"I wanna give Regina a proper status," he admitted.

"Being your secret girl is enough of a status," the manager said.

"Hyung, i have 3 lives now. One is with my family, the second is being Beast's leader, and Regina is my third life. It's not easy having 3 lives. Since i can't merge my first and second life together, i wanna merge my second and third," he explained.

"Aisht. Doojoon ah~"

"Hyung. Please. I've made up my mind. Can't you just support me?" he pleaded, and held my hand tighter.

"Regina ssi," his manager called.

"Ne?"

"Are you ready?" he muttered.

"Ready for...?" I asked.

"Bashing from B2utys," he stated.

"I think i'll be able to make B2utys love Regina as much as i do," Doojoon smiled.

"Then you better get ready to make your first statement," he said.

"Why so soon?" I asked.

"Because there's a hidden camera in the vehicle."