Acceptance?

Living with Ukiss

It was the day for a press conference that Doojoon held. I was nervous, and at the same time, scared. The conference was about to start. I was offstage with Beast members. "Regina yah," Yoseob called.

"Ne?" I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Let's talk for abit. Follow me," he smiled and pulled me along. We arrived at a staircase somewhere in the back, where there wasn't anyone. "Regina,  do you know what you're doing?"

"I don't...." I admitted. "I'm sorry for pulling the whole of Beast into this situation.."

"No, no. I'm not blaming you. I'm telling you how much THIS is going to cost YOU. Not Beast," he held my hand and squeezed it warmly.

"I really don't know... I'm just.. Whenever i look at Doojoon, it feels like my heart's about to explode with happiness. But now that he has to deal with this because of me, i feel like my heart's tearing apart. I think i really love him. You know? And it hurts me how he tries to protect me from Kevin. And Kevin's my ex for gods sake." He let go of my hand and hugged me.

"You're like a sister to me, and Doojoon's girlfriend is my sister-in-law. You're my family. And i promise you, i'll never let anything happen to my sister," Yoseob promised. I teared up, so scared at the fact that i might lose Doojoon.

Just then, i felt more pairs of arms around me, around us. I looked up from Yoseob's chest and saw the rest of the Beast members, but not Doojoon. "We'll keep you safe," Junhyung said, firm.

"Thanks," I cried.

"Don't cry! Let's go out there, and tell them it's not wrong to love," Gikwang suggested. He held my hand and we all went out together. We saw Doojoon with his arms folded, walking around backstage. "Hyung," Dongwoon called.

"Oh? Wae?" Doojoon looked us over and smiled. A forced one. The guys pushed me to him and walked off.

"Doojoon ah," Hyunseung called.

"Hmm?"

"Talk for 10 minutes then we're up for the conference."

"Arasso," Doojoon nodded and closed the distance between us. He held my face in his hands. "This is going to be over soon."

"But will we over too?" I asked, tearing up.

"I'll make sure we won't," he smiled. "Don't worry so much. It'll be fine."

"How do YOU know?" I pouted.

"Because whenever you're with me, i know everything's gonna be alright," he smiled again.

I hugged him as he wrapped his arms around me. We stayed like this for the remaining 5 minutes, then he let go. He went up on stage to meet s with a grim smile and i nodded to him, trying to pass him courage. As the conference started,  reporters started to enter the room, filling up the empty spaces. Some fans managed to get in as well. Soon, the whole room was packed.

"Good evening, everyone. We're Beast," they bowed. Questions started buzzing in and Doojoon answered the, calmly.

"Doojoon ssi, do you intend to stay with Regina ssi?"

"Yes."

"Doojoon ssi, if your fans were to forbid you from having a girlfriend, what would you do?"

"I'll plead them."

"Doojoon ssi, it seems like Regina ssi is very important to you?"

"Ne, she is."

"Doojoon ssi, if people knew that you had stolen her from me, what would they think?" Kevin's voice stopped the world for a second. I looked up upon hearing his voice and my jaw dropped. Everyone was shocked, and the cameras started flashing wildly. Kevin walked in, towards the stage. He saw me and pulled me up on stage with him.

He was stronger than me, so i gave up on pulling away. Doojoon stood up with the rest of Beast's members and Kevin kept a hold on my wrist. "This lady right here," Kevin raised our hands, "was my girlfriend." Everyone gasped and questions came bursting in.

"Kevin," I called with anger fuming. How could he do this?

"Yes? I never thought you would call me again," his eyes reflected sadness.

"Why are you doing this?" I shook my head.

"Because i couldn't let you go," he admitted. More questions were pouring in. Doojoon walked to me and pulled my wrist from Kevin.

My tears formed and i cried. "Why are YOU crying?" Kevin snapped. "Shouldn't i be the one crying? Or Doojoon?"

"Kevin....." I whispered.

He laughed, but there were tears in his eyes. "Stop. Don't. You made me fall in love with you, then you left. Now you've fallen in love with Doojoon, and he has to clear up the mess that both of you are together. Don't you think that you've screwed us over?"

Doojoon pulled me behind him. "Kevin Woo ssi. Please speak with manners," he warned.

"Regina. You've screwed us over completely. Doojoon and i were friends. And right now, we're enemies because of you!" He spat. I kept crying because evry word he said was a dagger to my heart. I can't ever deny that.

"Kevin ssi, please leave," Yoseob said.

"This is a private conference, please leave," Junhyung ordered.

"No," I spoke up. They all turned to me. "He's right. I caused everything. I left Kevin for Doojoon. I hurt him. And Doojoon now has to deal with this . I'm sorry. It's my fault. If i had a choice, i'd never want to appear in your lives. I'm really sorry for everything. Doojoon, i'm not worht you giving up your everything for me. I left Kevin because i was afraid that he would lose his fans. And right now, i'm jeopardising your career. You might lose your fans because of me as well. I can't let this happen anymore. Everyone, i'm sorry for everything. I'll leave. I won't hurt anyone ever again," i said and ran off the stage.

Yoseob was the first to yell for me, "REGINA!"

Junhyung, Gikwang, Hyunseung and Dongwoon continuously shouted, "WAIT!"

 

[Third-person POV]

Kevin and Doojoon just stood there. Unaware of what to do. "I..." Doojoon muttered.

"She left me because of my fans....?" Kevin whispered. "She really left me because she thought it was best for me...?"

"Yes, YOU PABO!" Yoseob screamed at him. "And you made her leave us forever! If i can't find her anymore, i swear i'll hunt you down!" Yoseob left in the route where Regina headed.

The rest of the members followed suit, and the reporters all rushed out. Doojoon and Kevin were the only ones left in the room. "Thanks Kevin. Thanks a lot. You just made me lose the girl i fell in love with for years," Doojoon said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry.. I really didn't know.." Kevin apologised. "Wait. Years?"

"Yes. Years," Doojoon confirmed.

"What? Didn't you just met her?"

"No. I met her years back. And that's when i fell in love with her. Love at first sight, you know?" Doojoon laughed without humor.

"I thought.. So.. It was right that she ended up with you... instead of me...?" Kevin mumbled.

"Yeah," Doojoon agreed, "but right now, i'll never be able to hug her again. I haven't even proposed to her. I wanted her to be my wife, to be my kids' mother in the future."

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone, i'm currently having alot of things going on... SORRY FOR SUCH A LATE UPDATE!

And people, can you not comment so harshly? ): it kinda hurt my feelings.

Anyway, this story is ending soon. And btw, i'm really hoping that i can see Beast's Asia Tour in Singapore in July. (:

HAHAHAHA! I sooooo wanna go!!! (: