All day long.

Living with Ukiss

His question threw me off. I gulped, and he smiled hopefully. I didn't know what to say. I shook my head in wonder. I couldn't believe he just asked me to be his girlfriend. "Is.. that a no?" he asked.

"What?" I snapped out of my thoughts, "No!"

"So it's a no?" he started to let go of my jaw.

"No! I mean, yes. Wait, i-" i stammered.

"I understand. Kevin's still there, i guess," he said and pointed to my heart. I took a deep breath and held his cheeks.

"Yoon. Doo. Joon. The only one in my heart is right in front of me. I don't wanna look anywhere else," I whispered. He looked at me with the beautiful eyes of his. "This is my answer," i said and planted a small, light kiss on his lips. It was just a peck. (Girls, don't get jealous!! :P)

He looked at me and a smile slowly crept onto his lips. Then, he held the sides of my jaw again and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and such an intimacy, and felt my tummy flip. He pulled away and hugged me to his chest.

 

---

[Kevin's POV]

 

I was gazing at my phone once again. Her. Regina. She's with Doojoon hyung. "It seems like she's already forgotten about you," a voice said, obviously it being Eli.

"Whatever," I snapped.

"Kev, please. Snap out of it. It's been months since she left. She's not coming back," he said.

"Just leave me alone, would you?" I pushed past him and went to the kitchen.

"Kevin!" he yelled.

"What the hell do you want?" I blinked.

"Stop it. She's not coming back. She never will be. So can you please return being the Kevin we know?" he pleaded. All of the members suddenly surrounded us. "Please," Xander pleaded.

I sighed and ran back up my room. I took my phone and threw it against the wall. Yelling, " you, Regina. You came into my life and made me love you! Then you just run away! You ing screwed up everything. You ed me up. You ing made me irreversible. I hate you, Regina. I HATE YOU SO GODDAMNED MUCH." I went to my bed and grabbed the sheets around me. After tonight, i'm gonna pretend like i've never known her. Regina. You're a stranger.

---

 

[Regina's POV]

 

I walked back to beast's dorm, with Doojoon in tow. No wait. I mean, in hand. We held hands like a normal couple, and we talked as per usual, until he mentioned something. "Regina.. Are you really over Kevin?" he asked.

"I thought we're past this?" I stopped in my tracks.

"I don't know... I just don't want him to get hurt," he explained. I turned to Doojoon and put my hands on his shoulders.

"Doojoon ah. Everything's different now. It's all about you and me. Can we just keep him out of the picture? He and i are over. It's great that his fans won't haunt him 24 hours about this anymore," i shrugged.

"But are you gonna tell him about this?" he asked.

"Do you want me to?" I looked at him.

"I don't know. Do you want ME to?" he offered.

"If you intend to make our relationship public, then he'll know naturally. Otherwise, i don't have any intention to let him know," I said.

"Do you want our relationship to be public?" he smiled cheekily and slid his arms around my waist. I circled his neck with my hands and tilted my head.

Shrugging, "I don't know. Do you?"

"I will, if you want me to," he grinned.

"How about your fans? Won't they hate me?" I suggested.

"I'm sure they will love you," he warmly said.

"How do you know?" I asked, with an eyebrow up.

"Because they love me, and i love you, DUH," he smirked. I smiled at that lame response and shook my head. "Come on," he said, laughing, "let's get inside and tell the boys."

We walked into the building, and up the elevator. Once we entered the apartment, everyone in the whole house was yelling and everything. "SAENGIL CHUKHAHAE!!!" They yelled. "Hyung, Happy Birthsday!" Dongwoon wished Doojoon. "Saengchuk!!!!" Yoseob squealed. "SUPRISEEEE!" Gikwang yelled. "Happy Birthdayyy!" Junhyung wished, coolly. Hyunseung came over and manhugged Doojoon. And suddenly, everything stopped.

"Uhh, is this a suprise for us too?" Yoseob asked, pointing at our joint hands.

"Well, is this a suprise for me too? It's your birthday?" I asked Doojoon.

"Uhm, it is. But THIS PARTY, i had no idea," he muttered.

"We're here for the party!" a girl squealed with a bunch of high pitched voices joining in. "What's going on??" another girl asked. It was GNA.

She walked in and saw Doojoon and i holding hands. "What's this?" she asked, after about 2 minutes of staring.

"Ohhhhh, crap," Junhyung murmured. Gna started tearing up, and Doojoon let go of my hand.

"Regina yah, let's go down to the store and get some drinks," Junhyung suggested and grabbed my hand. I was in a daze and he just pulled me along.

 

As we reached down, he sighed. "Thank god, we're outta there," he breathed.

"What's going on? Why did Doojoon look so guilty when GNA saw our hands?" I demanded to know.

"Uhhhhh, you should probably ask him yourself," he smiled and walked on to find some drinks.

I held his arm and pulled him back. "No. Junhyung ah. Tell me."

"Well.... I don't know if i should..." he looked uncomfortable.

"Please? I just wanna know," i pleaded.

"Gna noona used to like Doojoon alot. Especially, when he filmed 'I'll back off so you can live' mv with her. And, he did like her for awhile. Something happened between them, and she still is in love with him. But from what i know, he has no feelings for her anymore. But somehow, til this day, he feels like he owes her. And earlier, she saw both of you holding hands, he let go because he just had to," he explained.

"I.." I sighed, and suddenly tears threatened to form. I looked at everywhere except Junhyung.

"What? I don't like that look. WHAT?" he shook my shoulders.

"I can't compete with her... She's tall, hot, pretty, got a beautiful voice and an awesome personality... I can't compete with that," I realised.

"Mworagu? I don't think there's a need for you to compete, Regina," he said.

"Oh yeah? She's GNA, for Gods' sake. She's a beautiful singer with a fabulous body and talented vocals. How can there NOT be a need to compete? I'm just an ordinary girl," I shook my head in sadness. I realised that who was i to fall in love with beast's Doojoon!? Doojoon is a handsome singer with a hot body and multitalented personality. Just like Gna. I'm just the extra. I'm like the third party.

"We should probably go back up," he suggested and pulled me up quickly. The door was still opened and we heard what they were saying. Gna was crying.

"Please, Doojoon ah," she pleaded. "I love you."

"I love you too..." he muttered. My heart fell. My tears dropped. I clutched on to Junhyung's shirt with one hand and the other on my chest. What...?