Invitation?

Living with Ukiss

"There's a letter for Ms Ina," a voice came through the hotel room door. I walked to the door and saw a staff giving me a letter, a velvet one at that.

"Oh, gamsahabnida," I bowed slightly and he immediately bowed then turned to leave. I closed the door behind me and went over to my bed. Slowly, I tore the opening. It revealed a beautifully glazed letter.

My name was carved onto the letter as: INA. I smiled at the weirdness and proceeded to read it.

It said:

Dear Ms __Ina___,

                      You have been invited to the party as a Guest of Honour. It is a masquerade party held at ___________ on the 28th of the month. Arrival time would be preferably around 7pm. We will to to the venue. Please be ready for departure at 6pm. We hope to see you there, Ms Ina.

                                                                                                                                                                               Sincerely,

                                                                                                                                                                                  Cube Ent. SME. JYPE. YG.

 

Just then, i received a call. "Hello?" I answered, spaced out.

"Did you receive the invitation?" Eunhyuk's voice flowed.

"Ne, i received it," I smiled as i heard his voice.

"You'll be there?" he asked.

"I don't know...." I shrugged even though he couldnt see it.

"Just come!" he urged as I pouted.

"But.."

"Yeah, yeah. He'll be there, but the SJ members wanna see you! It's been what, a year or 2 since they saw you," he stated. Then suddenly, he aegyo, "Pweeeease?"

I laughed at that failed attempt and agreed, "Okay, okay! Where's Donghae oppa? Is he with you?"

"INA YAH!" Donghae suddenly called through the phone.

"OPPA!!" I lit up at the sound of his voice. "Are you taking care of my dongsaeng well?!" So yeah, my dongsaeng, Sooyeon, is his girlfriend. OH! Shhhhh. :D

"Of course! She's with me now, wanna say hi?" he offered but Eunhyuk scolded him, "MOVE OVER, MY TURN!"

I laughed again. This was probably why i clicked with the rest of the members so quickly. "Oppa," i called, "Just say 'hi' to Sooyeon for me. I don't need to talk to her. I'll see her soon."

"OK!" Donghae oppa laughed and returned the phone to Eunhyukie.

"Ina yah!"

"Ne? Ne? Ne?" I answered.

"So.... I'll see you tomorrow night at the party?" he whispered.

"Yes, oppa. You'll see me there," I promised.

"Greatttt! I want the first dance!"

"Sure," I smiled,

"Ok, good. Oppa has to go. Oppa will call you tomorrow ok?" he teased.

"Arasso, go, go!" We hung up.

I had no schedule for the rest of the day and Lee Young had some matters to handle. I was alone, so i decided on shopping for the dress for tmr. After an hour of dressing up, i was ready to go out.

As i strolled by the shops, i saw one that caught my eye. I went in and browsed through the long, long shelves of dresses. Finally, i saw one that caught my eye.

http://geebird.com/images/strapless%20Knee-length%20elegant%20Wedding%20Dresses%20swd022_1.jpg 

It was simple, which was what i liked. It costed about 1500 pounds, but whatever, it was worth it. :) I paid for the dress and went out of the shop, only to see someone. He wore a cap, and a hoodie with jeans. Exactly a disguise of an idol. It looked alot like Kevin. He looked at my direction, and i just turned away, acting as if i didn't know him.

I had a pair of sunglasses on me, so i didn't think he'd recognise me at all. It was already 4pm in the afternoon. I made my way back to the hotel and decided to just call some room service for dinner and sleep all night til the next morning.

~

~

~

 

(EVENING ON THE NEXT DAY)

I put on my make up and curled my hair. For the event, Lee Young had me dye my hair from black to caramel brown. She helped me curl my hair and even loan me shoes. Her Jimmy Choos which were her babies. She help me wear on the bracelet that her mom had given us when we left for Seoul. "You look beautiful, girl~" she smiled but frowned, "AND I'M HERE LOOKING LIKE SOME UGLY PIECE OF !"

"No! You're pretty!" I disagreed.

"Not pretty enough to be invited to such a distinguished event!" she pouted. "It being a celebrity's best friend!"

"Awww, i promise you, tomorrow night, clubbing alright?" She nodded and made me pinky promise her. Just then, a knock came on the door.

"Ms Ina, your car is here to pick you up." I waved bye to Lee Young and went down with the staff.

The car was empty, but it was nice being fetched. The car drove off and came to another hotel. The driver turned to me and said, "Ina ssi, please stay here until you hear your name being called. You will walk down the red carpet. Here is your mask." I took the diamond-crusted mask and put it on myself.

Just then, my name was called, "Let's welcome out guest of honour, Ms Ina!" The car door was opened and i stepped out.

Alot of photographers snapped pictured of me. I walked down the red carpet and saw Suju, Big Bang, 2ne1, Snsd, SHINee, F(x), 2pm, 2am, 4minute, G.NA and of course, Beast. Eunhyuk had his arm out waiting for me. I sauntered to him and linked my arm with his.

"Are you ready?" he whispered. I nodded and we walked to the table. Dinner was then served and some gags were performed. I couldn't really concentrate because BEAST was right behind us. Just then, the emcee announced dance time. A ballad song was played and naturally, couples would dance. However, just as Eunhyuk was about to offer, Yoseob knelt on one knee beside me and offered a hand. "May i have this dance?"

I looked at Eunhyuk, but he smiled and nodded for me to go. I smiled at him and took Yoseob's hand. Yoseob shouldn't know who i was right?

Yoseob was taller than me, so he slid his hands around my waist, and my hands were on his shoulder. He smiled at me and looked at me. He reflected sadness. Suddenly, he tightened his hold around my waist until his lips were near my ear. "I missed you, Regina yah," he whispered.

My eyes widened and i gasped softly. "H-how did you know..?"

"I have ways," i could hear a smile in his words.

"Are you mad at me..?" I asked after pondering a long time.

"Nope. Not at all. We all missed you. Even Doojoonie," he muttered.

"I'm sorry, Seob ah," I apologised and hugged him tighter. I could feel tears forming. And just then, he let go and pushed me into someone else's arms. I didn't see who it was but that someone hugged me so tight.

Suddenly, he whispered, "Why'd you leave me?" Doojoon........ "I missed you, Regina. You shouldn'e have left then come back again. I was hurt, you know? Everything hurt so bad. I couldn't be the same again. Please don't leave me. Come back."

"Doojoon ah," I cried.

"Just tell me you'll come back," he pled. I hugged his neck close to me and nodded ever so slightly. "Saranghae," he whispered and kissed the side of my head.

"Me too," I muttered and hugged him tight.

----

"Does this mean... I really, really can't be with her?" the man who was watching them silently whispered to his friend.

"You should've told her when you had the chance to," his friend answered.

"I really should have."