In love with the wrong person.

Living with Ukiss

The next morning, i woke up on the couch, with a blanket over me. I stood up and stretched, yawning. As i headed to the kitchen, i saw a note pasted on the kitchen cabinet.

It said, "Regina yah, we had to go first. We have schedule. But there's breakfast for you. ^^ eat more. We'll be back by evening. If there's anything, i'm at __________ filiming All My Love. Or.. Yoseob's at __________ for StarKing recording. - Doojoon. "

Absently, i smiled at the cute letter. I chuckled and kept the paper. I decided to clean up the house.

I went inside the boys' room and went, "OHHHHHHHHH." With my eyes wide open. The beds were so messy! I went to each one and made it up. I folded the blankets and went to their computer. I was bored and wanted to check out their fanclub.

I sat down and thought i felt something on my leg. I immediately looked under the computer table and saw nothing. A piece a of paper was lying on the floor. I reached down to grab it, and realised it was a letter, with something hard inside. It was lablled as "DooJoon's".

I flipped it open and it revealed a CD.

Out of curiousity, i inserted the CD in the computer, and watched it. It was a performance of beast's bad girl. Then the camera turned to the audience. AND I SAW ME.

I was in the audience? WHEN? OMG. Was that why Doojoon kept the CD...? It musn't be. I'm not that valuable. I quickly removed the CD and switched the computer off.

I shook out everything stupid in my head, and went for a shower. I decided to go see... WHAT? I had two choices to choose, but it seems like...i already chose...

 

After an hour, i waited for Doojoon at the filiming set of AML. I walked through the fans and yet again, i met with a guard. "Sorry, no fans allowed."

I looked at him, and said, "Oh, no. I'm not a fan. I'm a friend of Doojoon-ssi."

He laughed, "Right. All of them claimed that too. Now please move back."

He pushed me back and i nearly fell, but someone grabbed hold of my hand. "Sir," Doojoon said. "She's my friend. Please don't push her." All the fangirls whom are B2utys shouted for him. He smiled and bowed, then pulled me in. He looked so...charming like that. And he was holding my hand. MY HAND. "You could've told me you were coming!" he yelled. But i was dreaming. "Hello??" he called, waving his arm around me.

"O-oh? What did you say?" I jumped out of my thoughts.

"I said. You could've told me you were coming!" he yelled once more.

"Mianhae. I thought you were busy~" I grinned.

"Aish. Or at least come through the backdoor!!"

"There's a backdoor?" I asked. He just shook his head and left. "Oppa! Where're you going?"

"To start filiming. Wanna come?" he offered with a small smile.

"Mm," I nodded and smiled. We walked to his set in silence. But it was awkward. It felt nice.

Once we reached, he said, "Come, i'll introduce you to Jokwonnie and GaIn noona. They're 'married'." I nodded and we walked to find his friends.

I walked right behing him, but was nearly kncoked over by a staff who was carrying a big box of water bottles. "Aish! Be careful!" the staff yelled.

"Chwehsonghabnida," he apologised and held my hand. AGAIN. I could feel my face burning up. "Walk next to me, Regina yah. Please. Don't get hurt. PLEASE."

I nodded meekly and allowed him to hold my hand as we continued finding. Suddenly, he called out, "Kwon ah!"

"Doojoon ah~" Kwon ran over and started teasing, "WOAH WOAH WOAH! Eegae mwo ae yo(what is this)!?" he pointed at our hands. Doojoon immediately let go. I suddenly felt..upset.

"She's a.. Friend, Kwon ah,"

"Oh? She's pretty. Introduce!"

"Oh right. Regina, Jokwon. Jokwonnie, Regina," Doojoon did as told.

"Jokwonnie.. 2AM member?" I asked.

"Yes!"

"I'm a big fan of their songs!" I smiled.

"Jinjja??" he suddenly came forward held my hand. I was shocked but i didn't mind. "Nice to meet you! A new fan in person!"

"Nice to meet you too, oppa!" I greeted and smiled. Just then, Doojoon came forward and pulled his hand away.

"Kwon ah. You have a wife. Remember?" Doojoon harshly whispered. He was jealous...? I smiled at that.

"I remember! But this is my fan!" Jokwon came back and held my hand.

"Enough," Doojoon said with a rough but joking manner.

"Arasso, arasso. See you later, Regina yah!" he grinned and left.

"Mm, arasso," I answered and waved. "What was that?" I asked Doojoon. "You were jealous??"

"Eh?! Ani...."

"Geojitmal hajima!" I said.

"YOON DOOJOON SSI! Please come forward for filming. Scene 18!" Someone yelled.

"ARASSO YO," he returned. "I'm gonna go film. You sit down and wait for me okay?"

"Mm," I nodded and watched him run off. I looked down at my hands and wondered about the feeling i had when Doojoon held my hand. Was this me starting to like him? Or was this me TRYING to like him?