First meeting ~

Living with Ukiss

"Goodbye, baby," I say to my house. The house that my dad got for my brother. My brother moved to another country, and never contacted me. My dad got himself into LOADS of debts. I lived here alone ever since. It's small, i won't deny. But it's where i survive when my dad doesn't come home to feed me. He's rarely home.

I pulled my bags out the house and headed for the lift. Reaching the carpark, i saw a big car waiting for me. A man stepped out and greeted, "Annyeonghaseyo, Regina-ssi. I'm Ukiss's manager. I'm gonna take you their new dorm. Let's go." He grabbed my luggages and stored them in the boot of the car.  

"Deh. New dorm?" I asked, but only to be ignored. Oh great, well this is fun.....NOT. He drove and drove for soooo long. I stared out the window with my earpiece and saw the world go by. Oh who am i kidding? I'm not this classical.

Not long after, we reached. I stepped out the car and went, "WOOOOAH." This was HUGE. http://besthomegallery.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/modern-korean-house-exterior-design-34.jpg  It was an Italian kinda house.

"Welcome, Regina-ssi. Please come with me," the manager said. I walked in the house with him and there was a password kinda thing beside the gate. "The password's 4-5683-968."

"Ooookay. I'll remember that," I replied and silently embedded the number in my head. We walked past the gates and into the living room. http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/d50/images/ir/600/DSC_0238-pd-living-room.jpg  "Oh, wow~" I sighed with happiness.

My old house was this size and no more. I gulped and at down. "Regina-ssi?" The manager called.

"Ah, yeh?" I answered.

"Please follow me up the stairs. I need to show you your room."

"Deh." I walked up the spiral stairs and towards the room he was in. "OMG." http://www.home-designing.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/penthouse_bedroom_by_sedatdurucan.jpg    ANother  

"So there's a bathroom attached, you ca go take your bath. I have to go now. There is food in the refrigerator. Have fun with the boys. They're really nice. You'll see," he smiled.

I returned the gesture and bowed. "Ghamsahabnida. Take care," I said, and he left. I went into the bathroom, and yet another, "WOOOOAH" escaped my mouth.

I filled the bathtub with warm water and when it was completely full, i lowered myself in it.

After the long bath, i came out in my towel and went to my luggage. I started unpacking. I intended to head over the closet to find some hangers for my clothes, but instead, i saw my closet was full of new clothes.

WOAH. Is this a hotel, a house or a dream?! I picked out an outfit from the closet and ended up looking more formal than casual. http://blogs.smarter.com/blogs/Notte%20By%20Machesa%20Strapless%20Faille%20Mini%20Dress.jpg  . So i took it off and started finding for another outfit. I pulled on a simple white tanktop and jean shorts.

I went down the stairs and into the kitchen. Once again, another "WOOOOOAH." I huffed a puff of annoyance(?) and opened the fridge. I found some chocolate, so i headed over to the living room and switched the TV on.

Just then, the front door opened and voices said, "WAHHH. Nan eottiya!?" and "Neomu yeppeo da!" and "Is this heaven?"

I turned towards the voices and very soon, 7 boys entered the living room. When their gazes came upon me, their eyes widened. "Oh, who is this?" A short boy said. Well, maybe taller than me, but shorter than the rest.

I stood up immediately and bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo."

They went all, "Oh!" and bowed, politely saying, "Annyeonghaseyo."

"You are...?" A guy with black, reddish hair asked, in a light voice. He looked a little feminine, but charming, i would say.

"Regina imnida," I introduced.

"Do we know you?" Another guy said. He was all buffed and handsome.

"Well... I'm gonna be your sister for a year, which officially starts tomorrow?" I reminded them.

The guy with the black, reddish hair exclamined, "OH! I know, i know! You're the sister? Oh my gosh! Guys, we comepletely forgot that our sister was coming today!" The rest of the guys all nodded and agreed with this dude.

"Hi Regina! I'm Alexander," one of them with black hair said. I bowed slightly and smiled.

"Hey. I'm Eli, the cool one," Mr. Buff-and-handsome said.

"Dongho maknae imnida," the short guy greeted. I smiled as the next guy greeted.

"I'm Kevin!" The reddish-black haired guy introduced, "Nice to meet you!" He grinned at me, as i smiled.

"I'm Kiseop," another handsome one said.

"Soohyun imnida," another buffed one said.

"Kibum imnida," a babyface said. I bowed once more and started.

"Do you guys want to take a bath? Cause you've probably been out the whole day..." I asked.

"Yeah, sure," they all agreed, except Kevin.

"I'll stay here and talk to Regina-ssi. You guys go ahead first," Kevin suggested. They shrugged and headed upstairs. "Can we talk informally? It'll make us closer!"

"Okay. I don't mind," I said and i sat down on the couch with Kevin.

"I've always wanted a younger sister! Now i have one!" He said, smiling like such a cutie. He was cute, and handsome too. "Are you still in school?"

"Yep, i'm in high school," I answered.

"Do you have school tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yup. I do."

"Cooool. We'll wake you up, make you breakfast and send you to school. How's that?" He suggested.

"Ahhh, gwaenchana! I'll wake up, make my own breakfast and take the bus to school. You guys have schedule or whatever it is right?" I refused, though some part of me actually wants to show off to the girls at my school that i have celebrity oppas.

"Ahhh, dweh so! We'll do everything for you! This is what an Oppa should do!" He shrugged and smiled. "How old are you, Regina yah?"

"17 this year. You?"

"I'm 19 this year! My birthday just passed a few days ago," he announced. I wished him a belated birthday and he laughed out a thank you.

"Regina yah," he called.

"Yeh?"

"You should go sleep. It's late already. Go! I'll wake you up tomorrow!" He chased.

"Neh, arasso. Oppa, goodnight," i said and went up the stairs.

"Mm, goodnight! Sleep well, Regina yah!" I walked in my room and plopped on the bed.

I sighed and wondered how was i gonna be mean to them when they are all so nice?! I need to make them fuss over me....which Kevin oppa is already doing. Tomorrow's the first day of filming already!

-

-

-

HELLLLOO! I have one subsciber sooo far! ^^

HEY THERE! Thanks for subscribing! :D

HEHEHE :D Sorry for so many links on the pictures. Maybe it's alittle too overboard.

But i couldn't help it! I wanted visual things for my story! ^^

Anyways, comment please? Thank youuuuu so much!