Awkward much?

Living with Ukiss

I was asleep under the luxurious covers when someone knocked on my door. Slowly the door opened, and i heard footsteps. It came closer and woke me up softly.

An angelic voice woke me up, "Regina yah~ wake up~ Time for school."

I opened my eyes gently and murmured, "Hmm?"

"You have school today. Come on, wake up~" Kevin said, removing the covers. My eyes shot open as i grabbed the blanket back when he gasped.

"I-i'll get ready m-myself," I stammered.

He did too while saying, "S-sure." He quickly left the room and i touched my face. Gosh, i was blushing. I flipped my covers and cursed myself for wearing so little.

I had on a pair of shorts that were practically and a sleeveless top that bared about 2 inches of my tummy. I sighed and pushed my hair over my head. I started to get out of bed and folded my covers. Just then, the door opened with the maknae running in, "Regina yah~ Xander hyung-" he stopped when he saw me. His jaw dropped as i gulped and pulled the covers to myself again. He turned around and quickly said, "Xander hyung said to quickly come down. Your food is getting cold. P-ppali!" He ran out and cursed myself once more.

I immediately threw my blanket over my bed and ran to the attached washroom. I started to wash up and get changed.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Kevin]

I closed Regina's door behind me and touched my face. It was burning. Oh, why am i such a pabo? Why did i pull her covers?

Aisht.

I walked down the stairs and saw Eli, who bent down to take closer look at me when my head dropped. "Yah. Kevin ah. What happened?"

"Anh-i yo. Nothing happened," i muttered and went into the kitchen.

"Yah!" He said and followed me. "Tell me~" I sighed and told him everything.

After about three seconds of digesting what i had said, he came to a conclusion. "You're sooo shy!" He teased.

"ELI!" I said and sprayed water on him.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[DongHo]

Omo. What's with me? I don't usually act like this! What happened to me? .

I ran down the steps and head for the living room. I found Kiseop hyung and immediately said, "Oooh, i'm tired, hyung. Lend me your legs." I laid my head on his thighs.

He laughed and switched the channels silently. I closed my eyes but i knew i was blushing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Regina]

I went down the steps and into the dining area. "Wow, u-ri Regina neomu yeppeo~" Alexander teased.

"Ghamsahabnida," I thanked politely and sat down.

"Regina yah~ Breakfast's here," Eli announced and placed a plate of french toast and sausages in front of me.

"Here's your milk," Kibum offered.

"Gomawo, oppa," I said and smiled at them.

"You're welcome," they muttered and smiled.

"Oppa, sit down and eat with me?" I asked.

"Keurae," Eli, Kibum, and Xander said. They got their breakfast and sat down.

"Ooh, Kevin oppa, Dongho oppa, Kiseop oppa and Soohyun oppa not eating?" I asked softly.

"I don't know," Xander oppa said.

"I'll go find them," I suggested. They hummed agreements and continued eating. I walked to the back of the house where there was a garden.

I strolled around the garden and found the back of Kevin sitting on the bench and glancing out at the sea.

I walked closer and sat beside him. He turned and gasped softly, "Ah, you scared me!"

"Mianhae yo," I said.

"Anh-i yo. I should be saying sorry."

"It's okay," I whispered, knowing exactly what he meant.

"Jinjja. Mianhae~"

"Gwaechana. Jongmal," I confirmed. He smiled and stood up.

"Keurae. Ga ja. Nan pappeunde!" He said loud and grabbed my hand.

My heartbeat rate went up a whole notch. My hand turned cold, and i gulped. We ran back into the house and called Kiseop, Dongho and Soohyun oppa for breakfast.

The camera crew were about to arrive.

My act was about to start.

~

~

~

A/N:

Wooohoooo~

I have 7 subscribers already (:

I'm so damn happy! :D

Thank you for subscribing!

I hope there will be no silent readers! (:

Anyway, you guys got twitter?

Follow me please!!!

www.twitter.com/nicoletweeted_

There's a _ at the, so please rmbr to add that in if you follow. ^^

Kthxbye~ ^.^