Confessions

Living with Ukiss

[Regina's POV]

I stayed in my room, on my bed, with my eyes tearing up at every single word Ukiss's manager said. Was i really so annoying? I hugged my pillow to myself and inwardly reprimanded myself for falling for him.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid! How can you love him? He's an IDOL, for God's sake. YOU? You're just an ordinary girl, with no talents, no looks and no figure! This is all your fault! You shouldn't have fallen for him in the first place! You shouldn't have...

I wanted to scream, but just then, the door opened. "Regina...?" Xander's voice cooed.

I immediately grabbed the bedspread and covered myself fully. "Regina? What's going on? Why are you crying??" he demanded.

"I'm *hiccup* not *hiccup* cry *hiccup* ing," i said, in between hics.

"Yeah, right. Come on. Tell me what's going on," he said, sitting on my side. Slowly, i felt the covers being pulled. "Your eyes are swollen....."

"I.. He.." i sighed, not being able to speak. I rushed forward and hugged him. Tears ran freely down my cheeks.

"Huh? What's going on? Why? What happened??" Xander asked, comforting me by rubbing his hand up and down against my back.

"Nothing... It's nothing.." I whispered.

"THIS IS NOT NOTHING," he emphasized and let go of me, looking directly in my eyes. "TELL ME."

And so i did. I told him everything.


"WHAT? That's ridiculous! Kevin-" he started.

"DON'T. Don't mention his name. Please. Or anything about him..." i pleaded.

"No, you gotta listen to me! You got it wrong. Kev-"

"OPPA. Please. Don't. I told you because i trust you.. Don't tell anyone.. Please."

"Regina yah! YOU GOT IT-"

"Please. Please don't. I beg you. Don't mention this matter anymore..." I begged and he sighed.

"Fine, fine. But you'll know what i mean soon enough."

---

 

[Kevin's POV]

Regina was nowhere in sight, when we reached home. Dinner wasn't cooked, and the telly was on. Xander hyung offered to go call her, but after 30 minutes, he came down alone.

"Hyung, is she in her room?" Dongho asked.

"She's... Uh.. Tired. She's gonna sleep," he said uneasily. "Kevin ah," he called.

"Hmm?" I answered.

"You should go and talk to Regina. She has.. misunderstandings. Go," he instructed.

"Eh?" I was confused.

"Just go," he pushed.

I walked up the stairs and towards her room. I knocked on it and she muttered, "Come in.."

I went in and there she was, seated on the bed, looking out of the window. She could even pull off such a simple move. It made her look so beautiful.

She turned and saw me. I smiled but she blinked. "What are you doing here?" she snapped.

"Uhh.. Xander hyung asked me to talk to you.."

She muttered something inaudible and sighed, "There's nothing to talk about. I wanna sleep. Can you leave?"

Something burned up inside of me. She had been "hating" on me since noon. I strode towards her and sat down on her right. I grabbed her hands and forced her to look at me. "What's going on? Why are you treating me like this??" i demanded to know.

She snatched her hands back and harshly answered, "No reason. I felt like it."

"Regina. I know something happened. Tell me," I asked, looking into her eyes. "I don't want anything to happen to our...friendship," I whispered, not knowing how to phrase our relationship.

Tears started welling up in her eyes. I panicked. "Wait, wait, wait. Why are you crying???" i asked, hurriedly.

She swiped at them and turned away from me. "Can you please... just go?" she whispered.

"No, i won't. Tell me what's going on please!" I tried making her face me, but she kept turning away.

"Stop acting like you care!! You know you don't! I know you don't! I'm tired. I'm so tired. You go on around, acting like you like me, BUT YOU DON'T. You even find me annoying!!" She yelled, with tears.

"I don't find you annoying!" I shouted back.

"You told Eli! You knew i liked you, and you told Eli. Eli told your manager, and he approached me! If you really don't like my company, then JUST TELL ME. Why are you acting as if my feelings are important to you now?!" she screamed.

"Because it is!!" I returned that tone. "YOU ARE. You are important to me as well. I DO LIKE YOU. ALOT."

"Stop lying, please," she sighed, still sobbing into her palm.

"I'm not. I'm serious. I like you. Heaps. And i can't stop thinking of you.." i admitted.

She looked up from her palm and into my eyes. I felt my heart ache as i stared at her tear-strickened face.

I felt my heart skip a beat, and my world went white, except for her.

---

 

[Regina's POV]

He confessed to me.

I felt my heart stop, and i could only hear his voice ringing in my head, "And i can't stop thinking of you..."

 

-

-

-

Here's an update :D SORRY ITS LATE!!!

I have school, CCA and POAAS everyday! Only friday's my restday(:

But i dont have homework today, so here's an update ^^

Comments are loved :D