The End.

Living with Ukiss

It was Beast's Fanmeet. Though B2uties have long allowed Doojoon's marriage with me, i still got scared. However, i needed to show support as his wife with my 4 year old daughter. To give me moral support, Eunhyuk and Donghae oppa accompanied me.

"Yeobo," Doojoon said as he kissed my forehead. Heeyeon tugged her father's hand and kissed him on the cheek. "Hyung," he greeted Eunhyuk and Donghae. We were all backstage, waiting for the fanmeet to start.

"Seob Ahjussi!" Heeyeon squealed when she saw Yoseob. He immediately whipped her up in his arms.

"Aigoo! So beautiful my darling," Yoseob sang to her and tickled her sides.

"Yah! Yoseob ah, let me hold my god-daughter," Junhyung called out.

"Jjun ahjussi!" Heeyeon waved happily. "Woonie ahjussi! Seungie ahjussi! Gwanggwang ahjussi!" All of them came over and waved sweetly at Heeyeon. All of them fussed over her as if she were their treasure.

I sat on the chair with Doojoon beside me, Eunhyuk and Donghae in front. We were chatting nicely and waiting for the fanmeet to start. "Hyung, where's your girlfriend?" Doojoon asked Donghae.

"She's busy working. She won't even meet me these days!" Donghae pouted.

"But you have Eunhyuk oppa here to substitute," I teased.

"Yah!" Donghae laughed when Eunhyuk hugged him.

"Let's leave the couple alone," Eunhyuk said and pulled Donghae away.

Just then, a staff came in the room and asked Beast to get ready. Heeyeon ran to Doojoon and whined, "Appa~ Can i go out there with you?"

"Of course, girl," Doojoon agreed and carried her up. "LET'S GO!"

"Omma!!" She called.

"Hmm?" I answered, snapped out of my thoughts.

"Let's go together!" Heeyeonie suggested. I nodded and walked behind them.

When all of us came out, the fans squealed in joy. Heeyeon was set on the stage floor and she asked for a mic. "Annyeonghaseyo, joneun Yoon Heeyeon ibnida, Yoon Doojoon-ui ddaliyeyo. Bankabsibnida!" She bowed 90 degrees. Everyone cheered and squealed at her cuteness.

She ran back to me and hugged my legs. Then passed me the mic. "Ye, annyeonghaseyo, Regina ibnida. Yoon Doojoon's wife." Everyone clapped.

The fanmeet was pretty successful, just like our everyday life. Every morning, i'd wake up by his side, have breakfast together, then he's leave for his work. I'd stay home and continue working. Yeah, we built a radio studio at home, so it'd be easy to work.

Everything's going on pretty fine, and even Kevin visits sometimes. Life's great like this.

---

"Such a happy family," I said to Donghae.

"If you had made the first move earlier, you'd be up there with her. That happy family would be yours," Donghae answered.

"She's happy," I smiled slightly, "That's all that matters."

"You deserve happiness too," Donghae squeezed my arm. "Time to let her go, and let someone else in."

"Not now," I shook my head.

"Lee Hyukjae. You're so stubborn," Donghae sighed.

"That's my charm!"

"You need to find another girl. Don't wait for Regina. I know you will," Donghae said. Best friend he is. He knew what i intended to do.

All i could do, was sigh and wish for the day I would find my girl. Someone like Regina. Only then would i have my happy ending.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

IT'S THE END. THANKS SO MUCH FOR STAYING WITH ME. I LOVE YOU GUYS! ^^