That someone is you.

Living with Ukiss

I was asleep in my room, when i heard footsteps in my room. I woke up slowly from my slumber and saw Kibum oppa walking towards me. "Oppa?" I called.

"Regina yah.. Kevin.. He.." Kibum oppa stammered. I immediately sat up and was paying every single attention.

"What happened..?" I meekly asked.

"His throat.. There's a problem with it. And he needs to undergo a surgery that doesn't have a hundred percent success," he informed.

"Wh....at?" I let out my breath and got up from my bed.

"Regina, where are you going?"

"I'm gonna go find Kevin oppa," I said and headed for Kevin's room.

Slowly approaching his room, i knocked on the door, and found it locked.

"Oppa. I'm Regina.. Open up please," I asked.

"No," he firmly said.

"Oppa... Please..." I pleaded. "There are no cameras.."

Slowly, the door opened and i went in. I saw Kevin on the bed, holding his pillow to his chest and staring into space.

"Kevin oppa.." I called as i went next to him and sat down.

"The guys told you?" He asked, with his voice all...broken.

I nodded and gently asked, "What happened to your voice? Before you left home, you were still alright.."

"I don't know.." he whispered, "I went for schedule today, and all of a sudden, my voice just cracked. I went to the doctor and he said my vocals had a problem. My throat was aching for weeks now, but i thought it was nothing.."

"So... what happens now..?"

"I have to go for the surgery. But there's only 50% success rate... If this fails, i can never be...a singer anymore.." his eyes teared up, but it didn't fall out.

"Oppa," I said, and held his hand. "It's gonna be okay."

"It's not, Regina.. It's not gonna be okay.." He stared right into my eyes.

"Believe in it, Kevin oppa. It just might be successful," I urged.

"This career.. It's my everything.. My dream. I don't want to give it up, Regina, i really don't," he said as he threw the pillow away and rushed forward. He grabbed me and hugged me tight. . "I can't lose this dream.. My brothers.. I can't. I really can't.."

I couldn't say anything after that. So i raised my hands and wrapped it around his neck. I could tell he was crying, and just like a man, he was ashamed to show me his tears. By hugging me, i couldn't see those tears, though i could feel them.

I held his nape with one hand and his hair. "Be strong.. Everything will be all right," I whispered.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Alexander's POV]

The boys were in the hall, frustrated over Kevin's surgery. They sat on the couch, all worried. Kevin has been in his room for more than 4 hours. And Regina went in to comfort him. It's been an hour and they still haven't left his room. I was worried sick about that brother. What if he had to leave U-kiss? Won't our group...crash? He's the laughter of this group.

Kevin ah, you'll be okay, right?

Please, please be okay... "Xander hyung," Dongho called.

"Mm?" I answered.

"Will Kevin hyung be okay?" he asked.

"Nan molla, Dongho ah," I admitted.

"Geotjong hajima," Kiseop persuaded. "Kevin will be okay." I knew he was worried as well, but he needed to show some belief since we were all down.

"Kiseopie's right," Kibum said. "Kevin will be okay."

"What if he's not?" Eli said.

"Don't be such a pessimist, will you?!" Soohyun shouted.

"Yah! Guys!" I yelled.

"I'm just thinking for the worst! It's for this group okay?" Eli's voice boomed.

"You're saying it like Kevin is going to leave this group!!" Soohyun screamed.

"I don't want Kevin to leave okay?!" Eli exclaimed.

"You're acting like you want him to," Soohyun said.

"WHAT?! How can you say that?!" Eli was furious. He stood up, and we all did as well. We tried to hold him down, before a fight broke out.

Just then, Regina ran down the steps and yelled at us, "GEUMANHAJA! You guys wanna fight? NOW? When Kevin oppa's sick, and he needs his brothers?" She stared directly at Eli and Soohyun. "Oppa," she softened her tone of voice by a little, "Can you please stop fighting? Kevin oppa just fell asleep."

"Soohyun ah," Eli started. "Mianhae."

"Anh-i yo. It's my fault. I shouldn't have mistaken you. Mianhae yo, Eli," Soohyun apologised.

Regina stopped her frown and said, "You guys must be hungry. I'm gonna cook dinner. But i need help."

"I'll help," I offered.

"Me too," Dongho said.

"I wanna help too," Kiseop whined.

"Ok," she agreed. "Soohyun oppa, Eli oppa, Kibum oppa. Can you guys go buy some honey and lemon? I wanna make something soothing for Kevin oppa's throat."

"Sure," they said and headed for the door.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Kevin's POV]

I was asleep, but i heard some shoutings downstairs. I could feel Regina holding my hand as i slept, and it felt strangely comforting. After about 5 minutes, she let go of my hand and went out my room.

I heard Regina herself shouting, "Geumanhaja!! You guys wanna fight? Now? When Kevin oppa's sick and needs his brothers?" and the whole house was quiet.

So they were fighting about me... Why am i so problematic?

I should just leave this group... Then they'd stop fighting, and Regina wouldn't have to be worried about me.

-

-

-

A/N:

Dear lovely readers,

you guys have made me believe that you like my story! (: So i've decided not to delete this fic. ^^ You guys must comment more, yeah? Gimme the motivation to write! (: Thank you so much for reading, and those who commented, you guys are awesome! ^^ I promise to update this fic as much as i can! After this fic, i wanna start on a beast ff. Will you guys support me?

And if you guys have twitter, mind following me? www.twitter.com/nicolejeremiah

Thank you so much! ^^ ILOVEYOUALL!

Xoxo, lovetronica. :D