Episode 7&8

Sweet Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#7

The next morning…

Hayoung stretched herself and prepared herself to go to school. After her chaffeur dropped her off at the school, she walked past the school gates, earning some stares from the male students. Then, she saw her group, Apink, at one of the benches. She walked towards the bench and settled herself down with her friends.

Apink is popular in Hayoung’s school as they consists of good-looking visuals and being brainy. They are also known as being the kind-hearted and helpful angels, which made popular in not only in boys but also the girls viewed them as their role model. Hayoung’s face look very gloomy which caught Chorong’s attention.

“Are you okay, Hayoung?” She asked the maknae. Hayoung then told her and the rest about her engagement with Zelo. “Ooh, that was lucky of you!” Namjoo squealed. Hayoung groaned, “But I hate him, he is so bratty and annoying,” Her words made Apink members can’t help but to pity her a little, but they cannot do anything about it, it is Hayoung’s personal business and they prefer to let her handle it herself.

Of course, they are invited to Hayoung’s engagement party. “Ring! Ring!” The school bell rang, indicating that the class will be starting soon. The Apink members hurriedly gather their belongings and walked briskly to their respective classes. Hayoung is in same class as Namjoo, so she and Namjoo walked together to their class, to prepare for their lessons.

#8

The teach

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter