Episode 59&60

Sweet Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#59

When the door opened, Zelo turned around. He was stunned by her beauty, as she walked on the aisle with her father towards him. He was wearing a smart suit with a matching black bow tie, his jet black hair was combed back, making the girls that assembled at the wedding envious of Hayoung for marrying a fine gentleman.

Standing behind was obviously the B.A.P members, as they were Zelo’s best men. When Hayoung walked until she was front of him, he put up his hand. Hayoung’s father took Hayoung’s hand and put it on Zelo’s. “I will hand my daughter over to you. Please take care of her,” he said solemnly.

Zelo nodded, so her father walked off the aisle and sat besides Hayoung’s mother. Zelo took her hand and lead her to step forward, standing in front of the priest. The priest coughed a bit, “Ok, thanks everyone for attending Choi Junhong and Oh Hayoung’s wedding. We shall start doing the vows.”

He cleared his throat, “Mr Choi Junhong, will you take Oh Hayoung as her wife…..” When he finished his words, Zelo looked at Hayoung, Hayoung was hanging her head down a little, he could not read her expression but he turned back to face the priest, “I do,” The priest smiled, he shifted his focus on Hayoung. “Miss Oh Hayoung, will you take Choi Junhong as your husband…..” Hayoung kept quiet when the priest finished his sentence, she was thinking about a lot of things deeply in her heart.

Should she or should she not?

“Miss Oh Hayoung, are you okay?” the priest asked gently. Hayoung shook her head from her thinking from the priest’s voice, she gave him a smile to assure him. She took a deep breath and answered, “I do,” which quite amused Zelo. He never expected her to agree, but in his heart, he was overjoyed.

After they had exchanged each other rings, to which Chorong and Himchan was in charge of passing the ring to Hayoung and Zelo respectively. Himchan had managed to wiggle his eyebro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter