Episode 61&62

Sweet Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#61

It was Wendy.

She was standing at the ballroom door along with Sehun’s parents. They probably knew what Sehun was up to and arrived to the wedding venue as quickly as they can. Hayoung was horrifying shocked when she saw Wendy’s stomach bump, it can’t be…

Wendy marched angrily towards Sehun and gave a slap on him in front of the whole audience of the wedding. “You ungrateful man! How could you bear to ditch me and our unborn baby for this woman here?!” Wendy screamed as she pointed to Hayoung. Hayoung was not only shocked but also upset that Sehun could do this type of thing to Wendy.

“I do everything for you to make you love me but all you gave me was a cold shoulder…” Wendy trembled with sadness as tears streamed down her face. Hayoung could tell that Wendy really love Sehun and she does not want to break the family apart. In addition, she could confirm that she does not have feelings for Sehun anymore. She let go of his hands, to his dismay.

“I am sorry but I don’t love you anymore…” Hayoung said truthfully. Her words had astounded everyone, including Zelo.

“But why? I could explain about the baby. That night I was drunk and…”

“I don’t want to listen to your explanation. Please be considerate for your baby, he need a real and loving family,” Hayoung said and then sighed, “and I don’t want to be your third party, please leave,” Sehun felt hopeless when Hayoung rejected him, his parents came forward and dragged him out of the ballroom.

Wendy had never expected for Hayoung to react this way, she gave her a thankful smile and proceeded to leave the ballroom. Sensing the awkward atmosphere, the priest coughed in a loud tone, bringing everyone back to their attention. “Sorry about the commotion that delay the wedding. Now, I shall announced both of you will be official husband and wife now. The groom may kiss the bride,” he said.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter