Episode 83&84

Sweet Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#83

He continued to kiss Hayoung’s cheeks as if her cheeks are dumplings for him eat. In the midst of this, they got interrupted by the knock on the bedroom door. Both of them sat up and Zelo called, “Who is it?”. One of the servants opened the door and informed them that both of their parents have come to visit them. Both Zelo and Hayoung went down the staircase and saw that their parents were sitting in the living room.

When Mrs Choi and Mrs Oh saw them, they greeted happily and asked them to sit down on the empty space of the couch. “Is it true that Hayoung is pregnant?” Mrs Oh asked excitedly. Mrs Choi   Hayoung’s stomach and sure enough, she can feel a 3 month old baby bump, and confirmed, “Yep, Hayoung have twins in her tummy, we can finally be grandmothers.” Mr Choi and Mr Oh’s faces lit up when they heard her words. “Great, that means we have not only one but two new members in the family now,” Mr Choi smiled. Then, the six of them were chatting about the needs of the babies and how to take care of the babies. Two hours have passed… The parents decided to leave to give Hayoung a rest. After sending them off, Hayoung asked Zelo, “Do you like boys or girls?” Zelo smiled at her and answered, “As long as my kids are given birth by you, I don’t mind these two genders.”

Hayoung feels that something is creeping up her heart a little. However, she gave a yawn as she was feeling worn out and decided to sleep in early, so Zelo carried her in bridal style and brought her to the bedroom and tuck her in.

Three months later…

Hayoung’s tummy has been getting a lot bigger than she expected. She was quite amused that the twins were taking up a lot of space in her tummy and she has been making sure that she eat and work in a right way to keep them healthy. Zelo also could not wait for the twins’ arrival and have been buyin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter