Episode 1&2

Sweet Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#1

“Hayoung my dear, do you remember Mrs Choi’s son, Junhong?” Mrs Oh asked her in a sweet tone. Hayoung rolled her eyes, hearing his name makes her feel like vomiting, but she did not show it on her face. “Yes, my mother, why do you mention him all of the sudden?” Hayoung asked. “Well, he is moving back from Canada with his family and we have arranged a marriage between you and him...,” Mr Oh answered, as he took a seat on his favourite armchair.

Hayoung’s eyes widened, “Dad! Mom! I cannot marry him, I am only 16 and haven’t even graduate from university yet!” She yelled. Mr Oh put up his hand, motioning her to calm down, “I have not finish speaking yet. I know you are young and you are studying so we and the Chois decided that you two will get engaged this year then you will officially tie the knot when you two turn into the adult age, which is at 21 years old,” He explained.

Mrs Oh smiled, “We have planned this when you were babies, and you cannot imagine how much we are anticipating for this, this is our only wish, my sweetie” Hayoung felt like a deflated balloon, she knew she cannot fight against her parents, so she had no choice but to comply to their wish.

“That’s my girl, we will be meeting them tomorrow at Peach Restaurant to plan this engagement. Have a good rest, Hayoung-ie,” Mr Oh stood up and gave a peck on Hayoung’s forehead in hope to smooth her emotions, then he went back to the master bedroom with his wife.

#2

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter