Episode 65&66

Sweet Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#65

What does he take me for?

Hayoung questioned herself in her head. Surprisingly, Zelo massaged his shoulders as he did not sleep during the flight and he felt his shoulders aching. “I shall go take a rest, you must do it with me too, wifey,” he said as he lifted up Hayoung in a bridal way and walked inside.

Hayoung was obviously not amused by it, “Hey! Are you crazy?” Zelo ignored her words and placed her on the bed, and in a quick action, he hugged her as if she was his bolster. Hayoung was uncomfortable by this as she was wide awake. “Let go of me! You can’t do this to your wife!” she shouted.

“Oh so you admitted that you are my wife…” Zelo teased in her ears. Hayoung mentally facepalmed herself as she felt so stupid for blurting out those words. Around ten minutes, Hayoung could hear Zelo soft snoring sounds, the corner of her lips curled up.

She carefully removed his arms and his legs from her body, she get off the bed. As she was going to walk off, she looked at Zelo’s body for a while, she helped to cover him with the blanket. Hayoung was not sure why her mind made her body did this… Am I falling in love with him? She questioned herself. She put her hand to her heart. Her heart was beating faster.

“No, it can’t be. I cannot be in love with him. He caused me to not be together with Sehun…”

Speaking of Sehun, her thoughts went to the scene of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter