Episode 29&30

Sweet Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#29

On the her way to the class, Hayoung suddenly felt dizzy from her encounter with Hyomi just now. Just then, Sehun passed by and saw Hayoung stumbling and cannot keep her balance.

Worst of all, he saw the red marks on her cheeks. He went forward and caught her just in time before Hayoung fell onto the floor.

He became worried and took her to the school nurse. The nurse treated her wounds and said, “She needs three days rest to be fully recovered.” She also instructed Sehun to go to Hayoung’s class to take her things while she called her parents to take her home.

Sehun ran fast to the class, he knocked on the door and explained Hayoung’s condition to him. The teacher nodded and Sehun went to Hayoung’s desk to pack her things. Zelo, who was sitting besides Hayoung’s table, was furious.

How come Oh Sehun this dude get to take care of Hayoung instead of me, her fiance, he thought as he was furious but he could not do anything since they were in class.

Sehun felt Zelo were staring daggers at him but he did not pay attention to him. He took Hayoung’s bag and left the classroom.

Zelo secretly slapped his thighs furiously as he saw Hyomi was smiling in daze as she looked at her hand, he saw the ring on her finger and he thought that the ring looks familiar…

He pretended to stood up and stretched himself by bending forward to take a better look. He immediately recognised Hayoung’s ring on Hyomi’s finger and he figured out what had happened, he was fuming mad in his mind.

After school, he called Hayoung’s mother to check if Hayoung’s ring is gone from her finger. “Oh goodness, her ring is not on f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter