Episode 51&52

Sweet Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#51

Jongup’s eyeballs moving left and right, he raised both his hands as a form of surrender.

“To be honest, I did approach her… “ the five of them nodded, “... but she ran away from me as if I was a contagious disease.” Now, it was Zelo’s turn to chuckle. “Seems like you all have a long way to go…” Zelo smiled. Even though, they were the notorious gang in Korea that would make all ladies to kiss their toes willingly, they are very bad at wooing Apink.

While Hayoung was chatting with Apink, she could feel her stomach rumbling. She excused herself and went to the buffet to get some snacks. She saw a creampuff and proceeded to take it but her tongs collided with someone else. She looked up and saw a woman who locked eyes with her.

The woman looked at her with devilish eyes, “What a rude stinkball you are,” then she grabbed the cream puff and walked off haughtily, leaving Hayoung dumbfounded.

“She must have mental problems,” Hayoung mumbled under her breath. She then took another cream puff and put it on her plate, and she also found an empty table. She walked towards it and put her plate of food on it as the same time as someone else. She looked up and saw it was the same woman who yelled her just now.

“Hey! I occupied this table first! Back off!” the woman growled at her. Hayoung bowed and apologised, as she was going to walk to find another table, the woman took her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter