Episode 33&34

Sweet Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#33

“What the hell did you do to Hyomi?” Hayoung confronted. All six B.A.P members averted their attention to her and were shocked, especially Zelo. However, Zelo calmed himself. “Hyomi bullied you and even snatched the ring from you. Of course I have to teach her a lesson for hurting my wifey,” he said. Hayoung gritted her teeth, she raised her hand and slapped him right on his cheek.

The other five members were surprised because Hayoung is a first girl they have ever seen to slap one of their members. “Even though she is wrong at first, you shouldn’t make the things worse. You are a monster, Choi Junhong!” Hayoung yelled and then ran out of the room, leaving the others astonished. She ran and ran to the rooftop, she squatted down and cried.

She had no idea that Hyomi had hurt so much indirectly because of her. A warm hand placed on her shoulder, she looked up with tears in her eyes. It was Sehun, she stood up suddenly and cried in his arms. Sehun hugged her to give her comfort. “What I should do? Sehun… if this keeps up he will hurt more innocent people…” she cried.  

Sehun broke their hug gently, he looked at her in her eyes and said, “Actually I will be moving to Canada alone next week, so I was wondering…” Hayoung nodded, indicating for him to continue, “if you could come and live with me there…” He took a deep breath, “I like you…” his words made Hayoung stunned.

At Hayoung and Zelo’s mansion…

Hayoung sat on the bed, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter