Episode 25&26

Sweet Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#25

Flashback…

7 years old Zelo was holding his mother’s hand as they got off their car and walked towards a door that was unfamiliar to him. His father knocked onto the door, the door opened, revealing a man who was smiling like a sunshine. “Hey my friend! Come on in!” He said in a happy tone. The three of them went inside the house. When Zelo went in, he saw a girl was sitting besides her mother reading a story book.

They looked up, her mother stood up and hugged his mother tightly. “Junhong, this is Auntie Oh’s daughter, Hayoung, say hi,” his mother introduced. Being shy, Zelo avoid eye contact with Hayoung and waved his hands. “Hayoung ah, this is Junhong, go and take him to your room and play,” her mother introduced him too. The girl smiled at her mother, she then walked towards him with a smile on her face, which made Zelo’s heart skipped a beat. She took Zelo’s hands and brought him to her room where they played house together which consisted of soft toys.

When Hayoung saw that Zelo had brought his favourite Umbreon soft toy, she squealed, “So your favourite Pokemon is an Umbreon! Mine is Espeon!” she ran to her bed and took her Espeon soft toy and showed it to him. At this time, Zelo understand the real meaning of ‘love at first sight’ as he was already charmed by Hayoung’s bubbly personality and her gorgeous features.

He also like that they shared a love for the Eeveelutions. However, Hayoung took no interest in him. As time passes by as they grew up together, Zelo become obsessed with getting Hayoung’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter